Part 2

Jungkook: Y/n?! *Shocked*

Samantha: Do you know each other?? *Confused*

Y/n: We, we go to the same school now...*doesn't know what to say*

Samantha: Oh, that's great! You'll get to know each other better! *Happy*

Y/n: What do you mean? *Confused*

Y/f: You'll find out when dinner is ready *pretends to be nice*

Samantha: Ok, well please sit down, dinner is almost ready*smiles*

Blake: Mother, dinner is ready *smiles, coming with the food*

Samantha: Thank you, by the way this is my son Blake*smiles*

Blake: Nice to meet you *smiles, looking at Jungkook and Mr.Jeon*

Mr.Jeon& Jungkook: Nice to meet you too *they both smile*

*You then start eating*

*After you all ate, your father started telling the news about what is going to happen*

Y/f: Alright, I will go straight to the subject... Y/n, you are going to marry Jungkook, Mr.Jeon's son.

Y/n: What?! Did you know about this?! *Looks at Jungkook*

Jungkook: No *shocked*

Y/n: Why do I have yo marry Him at This age?!

Y/f: Did I give you permission to talk?! *Releases, everyone is there at the table* Oh , I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way*

*Blake then looks at your father as if he was suspicious*

Samantha: Anyway... we'll explain later Y/n! *Looks at you*

Blake: mother! There is no reason for you to shout at her!

Y/f: Don't worry Blake...

Mr.Jeon: anyway, I have the wedding planned *smiles* It is planned for the week after next week, so in two weeks *smiles*

Jungkook: Father, can we get going now? *Couldn't stand being there anymore*

Mr.Jeon: Sure son*they both stand up and leave*

*After they leave*

Y/n: Can you please tell me why I have to marry him * teary*

Y/f: DON'T YOU DARE CRY IN FRONT OF MY FACE! YOU ARE MARRYING HIM TO BRING MONEY IN THIS HOUSE!

Blake: ENOUGH! IS THIS EVEN A NORMAL FAMILY OR WHAT?!

Samantha: BLAKE! *shocked by what he said*

Y/n: everyone just stop! *They kept on* I SAID EVERYONE STOP!
*cries*

Blake: Y/n, go to your room, I'll be with you in 5 minutes *points at you*

*Blake is like an over protective brother for you since you are younger than him and you are about to become family, he really cares about you*

*It has been 5 minutes, your Father, step mother and Blake spoke, and he is now with you in your room*

Blake: Y/n, I am really sorry for what happened tonight, if something is bothering you about your dad, you can trust and tell me, I'm here for you *hugs you tight*

Y/n: I am really happy that I get to have an older brother at least *slightly smiles, hugs back*

Blake: Now, I want you to tell me everything about your father...you can trust ms *smiles*

Y/n: *explains everything ever since your mother died*

Blake: Ok....ok.... don't worry, things are going to settle down now that I'm here, I promise *smiles*

*He then leaves and let's you go to bed*

*It has been a week, you and Jungkook have started to get closer however he is still that jerk from the beginning but not when it's only you two sometimes*

*You are at school, and you have been bullied everyday by Bethany and Jungkook only a little bit until he couldn't take it anymore knowing you are going to be his*

Bethany: Ooh, When are you going to leave this school?! You deserve to be in the "loser's" school *laughs with her friends*

Jungkook: Beth, you can stop now *serious leaning in the desk*

Jimin: This is not going to end nice *smirks whispering*

Taehyung: Jimin, shut the hell up! *Whispers back to Jimin*

Bethany: I can't believe that you even have a friend *giggles*

Rose: It's better than having FAKE friends *speaking up for you*

Bethany : What the f*** did you just say?! *Stands up*

Jungkook: Bethany, no! *He then stand up and grabs her wrist bringing her back to her seat*

Y/n: I can't stand this anymore! Rose tell the professor that I'll be out of his class when he comes back *you then leave the class*

*After you leave the class, Jungkook stands up ready to come after you until Jimin grabs his arm*

Jimin: Let her be bro... *Pulls his arm back to his seat as Jungkook sits back down looking at the door for you*