Part 12

*Jimin then calls Blake*

Blake: hello

Jimin: The war started, We really need you and your guards, mine and Jungkook's are not going to be ENOUGH!

Blake: alright I'll be right there! *He then runs outside making his way to him*

*When he got there he thought about you and that he remembers that you are scared of loud noises and he doesn't know what will happens but hopes you are going to be safe*

*Meanwhile, you are really scared and you hear a knock on the door and you go see who it is*

Y/n: hello?...

Y/f: GET OUT OF THIS CRAP AND GO HELP YOUR HUSBAND WITH THE WAR USELESS WIFE! *grabs your arm and pulls you outside*

Y/n: FATHER, LET GO OF ME,YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH ME ANYMORE! BLAKE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS MY GUARDIAN! GOT IT?!

Y/f: DON'T YOU DARE BRING HIM AND NOT JUNGKOOK INTO THIS!

Y/n: I have had enough! *You then get in the car and drive to where the guys are at, where the war is going on*

Y/n: BLAKE?! *You scream so he can hear you*

Blake: Y/n?! *He then runs to you*
What re you doing here?!

Y/n: I can't stay at home, father came and it's not going well* scared*

Blake: look, for your safety this is not safe for you, please listen to me! *Scared*

*Jungkook then comes towards you two*

Y/n: Jungkook! *You the walk towards him because you miss him really, and he does aswell but he doesn't want to listen and you can't show it*

Jungkook: hey *cold tone, not interested*

Jimin: Hey! *He then runs with a woman towards you guys* We, we need help!

Mrs.Min: This Was is not going to end well *worried*

Y/n: Can I help? *You look at her and as she looks at you she falls into tears*

Mrs.Min: What's your name?

Y/n: Min Y/n, why?

Mrs.Min: It's really you *she then hugs you and you hugs back*

Y/n: Do I know you? *Confused*

Mrs.Min: You, you don't remember me, do you?

Y/n: No, you can't be my mother, she, she died... what's your name?

Mrs.Min: My name is are-mi Min..

Y/n: You, you can't be my mother, she is dead*you then start crying*

*As you start to turn around and run a bomb explodes right in front of you and people being shot  including you in the stomach which makes you fall on the ground layed down*

*They all ran to you*

Blake: I knew it wouldn't be safe! Jungkook she really needs you right now *as he gets to where you are*

Jungkook: She doesn't, she needs you, you are her brother,why would she need me?!

Blake: See, you ran over her to make sure she is ok, when you know she is not!

Jungkook: because I know she wouldn't be ok!

Jimin: STOP ARGUING! SHE NEEDS TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL YOU DUMBASS!

*,he then calls an ambulance, she gets taken away by it and she says his name which makes him shocked*

Y/n: jungkook.....

*He then looks at you and he comes towards you laying down on the ambulance bed*

Dr: we need a member to come with her *smiles*

Jungkook: I'll come * he is only coming because he heard that you just said his name which means you want him there*

Dr: ok please come in...

*At the hospital*

*They take you into the ER and they console you, Blake and the others remained there for the war*

Dr: Mr.Jeon? Right?

Jungkook: yes *he then stands up*

Dr: Would you like to come? *Serious voice* you are the father right? *Asks as they walk into the room you are in*

Jungkook: father? I, what do you mean the father? Is she pregnant?

Dr: Oh, you didn't know? *Confused*

Jungkook: I don't even know if I'm the father *tear*

* The doctor then asks questions about your relationship and what you went through and Jungkook answers them*

Dr: well I think, you are the father since all this has happened and adding to this, when she came ro see me, I did a scan and the child has hers and your DNA *smiles*

*Jungkook then stand there looking at you*

Jungkook: Well, since I'm the father....is there something wrong? *Scared*

Dr: I think I'll tell you both when she wakes up *smiles* I'll let you be *leaves*

*Jungkook then comes next to you and sits down on a chair looking at you with gears falling down his cheeks*

Jungkook: why didn't you tell me you are pregnant ? Why am I so irritating and stupid? Why didn't I let you explain everything, everything is all my fault, I'm so sorry I didn't protect you as I promised *cries*