Training!

Isabella woke up woke at her usual time; 7:15am for work She decided since she had time to spare, she'd go for a run until it was time for her to head to work and deal with her annoyingly hot boss. Now it's not that he's annoying, he's more so flirtatious, touchy feely, and he was  not being secretive about it. When Isabella first started working for him, he implied to her on several occasions that she was going to be his property and no one could ever have any say  as to what he could do to her. Izzy being Izzy, never seemed to acknowledge that he was being serious. She just shrugged it off. As she continued her jog, it crossed her mind again, so she decided to listen to music on her headphones. She checked the time to see how much time she had before work. She has 15 minutes left but decided to end her run early and goes back to the house to get dressed and start her shift earlier than expected. She already knew how her boss was especially with her and only her. He was always snarky and condescending towards her. She didn't take it as he was being mean cause they both had undying feelings for each other but never spoke on it. She decided that today would be the last time he'd talk crazy to her. As she finished getting dressed, she decided to do her makeup a little, especially because she knew her boss would love it. He always seems to compliment her on occasion. Today though, was different, he actually talked to her, asked her how her day was, has she eaten, and he even slipped up and asked her out. Which of course, she repeated "yes" to. As her day went on, she was repeatedly called into the boss's office because he was concerned for her. She knocked on the window to let him know she was waiting. He gestures with his index finger, telling her to come in. She did as told. "You wanted to see me, Mr. Stan?"  Yes, I wanted to make sure you were okay. Today you seemed like you needed a break from everyone. He gets up and pulls out one of the chairs for her.  "Thank You, she said smirking at him. To answer your question, I am taking it a day at a time. I just don't feel the same. I need to feel loved and want some attention. I feel like nobody will ever show me better than you. " He just stares in confusion.  What made you come to me, he finally spoke. You're the only innocent being in the damn place. I wouldn't want to take away your innocence".

What happened to your boyfriend? Why didn't you ask him? "For your information genius, I don't have one." But about that previous question. Please?! I don't trust anyone else to do it other than you. I feel like you'd be the one who would break my innocence; which is what I want. We've known each other for a while now and I think it's time. I just never found the courage to bring this up to you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship.  But since we're both single and looking, I thought of you and never considered anyone else. "Well if you put it that way, I can see what happens". If we do this,I won't tell anyone. I honestly thought you'd never ask for that. You seem so innocent and pure. She scoffed, you would think that." By the way, he says looking at her skin tight two piece, is that why you wore this"? You didn't check yourself out in the mirror before leaving? "That's none of your business. She scoffs. "You're a complete ass. She moves away from him. "Such a tease, I see how you walk around the place acting as if you own it. "You flaunt your sexiness and it's quite tantalizing to sit there and watch without ripping your clothes to pieces."
"Excuse  You? That's a bit sexist, ain't it- Our supervisor, Bryan stopped by. "Hello Seb, I just stopped by to bring you the files you asked for. Sorry for interrupting. Hi Danielle,how are you doing? "I'm doing good today, how about yourself, she asked with a smile. Greater than I'll ever be. He answers. "That's good buddy, you should get going now". You can just head home, Danielle and I have got everything from here. She turned to him and frowned. But she knew what he meant so she didn't say anything. She shook her head and waved at Bryan, bidding him a fare well. After he left, she locked the door and continued on with the conversation. Now as I was saying, I am totally down with this. "Might I suggest this though",  She giggles and nods for him to go on. "Well I love when a lady is submissive and gives into me. I want to be the one in charge." You seem to be just the person to do so. He says with a smirk. I'm so down to try anything especially if it's for you or to you, she smirks.