Brattiness Gets You Nowhere

AN: This is part 2 of Training...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can be sorry all you want but you damn well, I don't repeat myself for no one." He positions her in between his legs and bent her over, pinning her over looped arm behind her back as she tries her her hardest not to lose her balance. "You know doll, you look good in this position. I can see each and every ounce of your slippery drenched c*nt." He then takes tape and places it over her mouth and a gag. He covered her eyes as well. His intentions behind Izzy's punishment were fully to fulfill him, being a Nympho, wouldn't even justify his provoked actions. He is a monster in the sack. "mmm" *muffles* :"what are you doing babe"? Without warning, he swatted at her butt again. "Did I give you permission to speak?" She shook her head. "Doll, we talked about this, you you don't speak unless you are spoken to." He demanded pinning his own body against hers. He flipped them back over; she is now sitting atop him while his hands are attached to her hips to guide her;as if she doesn't know how to ride a horse. "Ahh" she muffles. Oh shut up, you caused this upon yourself. You like when I fuck you like this don't you, he asks, massaging her clit. "mhm", she says at a whimper. At this moment is when she realizes sh!t's about to get real. As she is straddling him, he pushes her back. Her hands are placed on his knees. Her stomach and tits are fully exposed as the air from the open window hardens her pierced areolas. He then glided his lips over each tit and nibble on each one which causes Isabella to reactivate the brattiness in her. With that being said, she begs for more. As he tends to his bratty doll, he noticed that she was still tied to the sofa but didn't mention it because she didn't even notice so, he just continued pleasuring her. "I love seeing you in rope and duck tape baby. It's so hot , you look so innocent" he caressed her cheek as she leaned against him to let out the full on muffled moans in his ear. "I promise you I'm almost finished,doll. I just want you to know that I'm in charge and what I say goes." He pumps into her one last time. She let the loudest muffled "daddy" she could as she suddenly released all over him.

He cleaned her up as he gave her a change of clothes and sent her to the restroom finish getting cleaned up and ofc he helped her because he caused it. She limped to the shower. Which she barely could do, due to all the pain she just underwent."Now that you have an understanding of what you are supposed to do , will you have any issues in the near future"? Unable to speak actual words, she shook her head "no" He glared at her. She rolled her eyes at him, but before he could respond to her, his hand reached out to simply make her attitude adjust by lightly choking her. "Do something else, and next time will be worse. And I'm "Sir" or "Daddy". Understand?! "Yes, sir, she said clenching her legs together; which she could barely stand let alone, walk on. Now let's get you home, it's late and I don't want you roaming the streets this time of night. He hooked their arms together and escorted them to his car, leaving hers in the company parking lot. He walked her to the passenger side and opened the door for her. He helped her inside and put on her seatbelt. He then moved to the drivers side and got in. After we were all settled in he began to drive me home. He asked if I was going to be able to get in ok or would I prefer assistance. I gave the "What do you think" look and he let out a snicker. "He really just laughed at my pain". Ugh I can't stand this man but he so mf sexy, I can't be mad at him. So he offered to carry me instead. He didn't even allow me to get a word in. "Put me down , you beast. I can certainly walk myself" she said non- chalantly. He just couldn't let me mind his own business." But I finally submitted and laid against his chest. He tightened up the grip as he cautiously jogged up the steps.

When we finally got in the house, he finally put me down. He put me on my feet. I just walked over to the sofa. I sat down and turned on the television. "I tried getting back up but ,of course he hindered it by glaring in my direction". So I instantly sat back down. He asked me if I needed anything? I was hesitant to answer, until I felt eyes burning holes into my soul. I instantly looked up and answered, "a water would be just fine" . She said rolling her eyes. "I suggest you fix that attitude, missy. Or something else won't be able to work properly." He went off into the kitchen to prepare a dinner for the two of them. He brought her the bottle of water. "Here, drink this." He says handing her the half open bottle. "Thank You, Sebby". She says above a whisper but loud enough for him to hear. "No problem ,Doll". "How are you feeling now"? He says in between laughs. Well, being that you punished me to no avail, my legs are in excruciating but bearable pain." She started flipping through the the channels as she continues drinking her water. She finally settled in on the movie channel. They were showing christmas specials. So she decided to settle on that. "Hey, Doll, you think you up for dinner yet"? She instantly got happy when he or anyone mentions food. "I guess that's a yes then". He turned to her and smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that". He then brought our dinner into the living room as well as more drinks. He sat with me as we commenced our dinner. He was so sweet to me. He can really be a teddy bear sometimes.