Don't Cum😈

Sebastian and Danielle ended the call and resumed what they were doing before hand. The remainder of the day was quiet and chilled . Seb finished up the rest of the emails and phone calls he had to make to get through with the deal he was about to sign and earn more investors. That's what he was taught working for the company. His name was going to be on billboards and he , of course with the help of Danielle, will be popular with other companies in the area. He finally finished with that, cleaned the desk along with himself. He didn't mean to get it on the other surfaces, he just got too excited. After the clean up, he grabbed all his stuff and headed home. He locked up and headed to the parking lot towards the car.

He gets in and he drives , turns on the radio and did 55 all the way home. He noticed that the gas tank was almost on E, so he decided to stop by the nearest gas station before going home to ravish his bratty wife. He filled it up and put the pump away and hopped back in. He called his wife to make sure she was still in position for him for when he got there. She was, she was currently on the bed giving herself orgasm after orgasm minutes after the other. So all he was hearing was faint sounds of her moaning his name. Smirking to himself,he thought of something. He's up for a bit of a challenge. He watched for a bit and then decided to go and interrupt. "Doll", coming out as more of a command than a statement. Her eyes slowly lock onto him, with a grimace face as she was about ready to cum. "Don't Stop on my accord, continue", he growls, she rolled her eyes but complied. "I have a task for you, are you up for it".? She groans in irritation, he ignores it.

Tsk Tsk, cute, now stop that . Now as I was saying, I want you to finger yourself until I say stop. You are NOT allowed to cum until I tell you , understand? He exclaimed in a dominant tone. She gasped. "And if I don't"? Well that's your decision, doll . Your body will feel the effects if you don't obey. You're already in for it. So I'd just do what daddy says.

Remember, you're not allowed to cum until I say so. Whenever you feel yourself about to cum, stop and look up at me and I'll see if you deserve it. You might just have to beg for it, tell me why you deserve it. I like seeing you squirm under pressure. I love seeing your love faces when you are becoming weak in the knees and your eyes roll in the back of your head. First, we're starting small, place in one finger inside at a time. Go as fast as you can, if you feel yourself starting to cum, immediately stop. "I will reward you if you're a good girl." She inhales deeply at the good girl statement as she continues."Yes sir, she whimpers out as she inserts another finger and pumps them in and out of her. She thumbed her clit , biting her lip as she inserts another finger inside.

He slowly made his way upstairs to his wife and her unholy sounds. The pups were in the living room and immediately stopped what they were doing before running to their Daddy, who took them in with all the cuddles.🥰 He suddenly stopped as he heard a familiar noise coming from upstairs. Her moans are like symphonic melodies to him. "Oh , she makes me so hard" he grumbles again. He finally got to the top of the stairs and the moaning was louder. He smiles to himself as he reaches for the doorknob. "Ooh, Fuuuccck, yes, right there, don't stop," she moans. He enters the bedroom and was surprised at what he found. She didn't notice so she just kept going . He snuck up in front of her to watch as she was about to finish. He loves her 'O faces/ Love Faces.' He kneels in front of her and places himself firmly in between her legs. She moans again while he's still watching. "Cum for daddy, Princess, he said as he placed a cold hand on on her most sensitive area. She gasps but didn't stop, he began to make circles on her as his warm hand held down her belly. She did as told and came on his hand. I - S-sir , please, I have to cum again. Uhnnn, she says trying to stop him. "Aht Aht, don't you dare try that shit,he growls at her. "No, you can't, you can wait, such a needy girl , he aggressively says patting her pussy. She whimpers in pleasure and tries again to remove his now tight gripped hand from her pussy. I thought I told you that you were to behave yourself while I'm away, but apparently you wanted to go and be a brat. He picked her up, pulled her to the edge of the bed and knelt in front of her again. This time to get a taste of what he missed. He spread her open to his liking as he dipped his face in between her legs and started to lick at her folds, nibbling on her clit and salivates as he cleans up the precum from her. Her moans could be the only thing heard in the house. He didn't come up for air for about fifty minutes. She came 9 times. At this point, her pussy was throbbing and her legs were weak.