WEDDING PLANNING (2)

Sebastian Stan (Groom)

Biannca (Bridesmaid 1)

Lizzie (Bridesmaid 2) 

Alexa (bridesmaid 3)

Dominique (Izzy's oldest sister)

Tyler (Groomsmen 1)

Thomas (groomsmen 2)

Chris H. (groomsmen 3)

Tom E. (groomsmen 4)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Okay Okay, "everyone stay where you are and chill the "F" Out"  The Update is Here!!

The wedding party is in commencement:

As Izzy is almost done with getting her makeup done, the doorbell rings. Her makeup artist stopped, allowing her to answer the door. To her amusement, all of the girls were there. They all looked so gorgeous and elegant. Dominique and Bianca were almost matching with a bit of the colors of their dress. But Dom's was longer than B's. B's was studded with pink diamonds and stopped at her calf muscle, while Dom's was longer and stopped at her feet. Their shoes were even almost identical. They're besties so this was normal for them. Dom came in escorted by B , followed by Lizzie and then Alexa. They all came in ready to take over the night and make it one to remember. Alexa and Lizzie are dating. They have been longer than I and Seb have been engaged. Lizzie wore a royal blue dress while Alexa preferred a black silky knitted one. She was getting more comfortable with herself. She didn't mind flaunting it off. Her dresses or skirts are what made her unique. (iykyk).

        The ladies took their party into the kitchen as the fellas took over the living room. The majority being drunk and rowdy while we were all calm and quiet. They played games, drank and laughed. The lovebirds of the group: Alexa and Lizzie were cozied up leaning against the counter. Lizzie was trying to tell us how she and Alexa met but Alexa kept interrupting by pushing her up against it and toying with her ass. Biannca and Dominique were plotting on how to get the attention of two of the groomsmen, trying to see if they could get in their pants. Apparently one of the fellas noticed but didn't say anything about, instead he just busted out laughing so hard, he fell to the floor; beer in hand and all. Until it hit the floor.

     "Ayo, Seb, yo girl's friend single"? I don't know, why don't you take your drunk ass over there and ask her.? "Alright, you don't have to be so hostile", he says stumbling to his feet and over to her. See, that's exactly why you almost fell 😂 I told you to slow down. You better hope she doesn't slap you to sleep like in that one mcu movie with hulk and The "Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist ".  But yeah, she's all yours, my boy.  He finally made his way towards the girls in a slow but determined manner.  Hey, B here comes Tyler, and he's headed your way.  Biannca, drunk off her ass, turned around and fell straight on the floor. Dominique, offered to help her up and as she did so, she noticed someone staring at her out of the corner of her eye. She ignores it and goes back to her place next to the love birds. "Are you okay, B" she asked laughing her ass off.  She rolled her eyes and continued to sip her wine. "To my knowledge, I didn't know she drank. But hey, be my guest queen. She's going to feel that in the morning" but I won't allow it, so I will l will give her a aspirin and water before before she knocks out.

       That Night (10:30 ish 10:45)

   We finally called it a night because we were all pretty wasted. Alexa and Lizzie took the first guestroom, Dom Tyler took the second one and Tom  took the second couch (pull out) Me and Baby headed upstairs to our master bedroom which was sound proof. We ripped each other clothes off. We wanted to do that for a while but we didn't want to be rude  and leave everyone alone. But now we have the time. He closed the door slowly but faster than usual. I couldn't help but laugh at him. He then took his pants and shirt and jumped on me like he's never seen me before. I love when he gets the courage to do it. Usually he's afraid he'll hurt me. "But I'm just ready to go to pound town." He stared into my eyes for what seems like an eternity. It was just to make the both us comfortable and ask for my permission to proceed. He bit his lip and kisses my forehead before kissing the rest of my face until he reaches my lips. He slowly leans in and looks at me with the most beautiful blue orbies in the world. He started to kiss me again but this time when he pressed his lips to mine, he stuck his tongue inside my mouth and to keep the position, we ended up back on the pillow and I was on top of him now. His hand moved down to her hips as she began to grind on his lap. He gritted his teeth in frustration but let her continue. He was sick of the anticipation of having to wait to get her. She did but she made an attempt at teasing him, which is where she fucked up at, he abruptly removed his hand that he had on her hip and put it on her neck. He gently squeezed, but that only made her go faster. "I wouldn't do that if I were you"  He  was heated now. He looked at her and said it again. That didn't phase her either. He keeps his hand on her neck, pushed her back on the mattress, in between his legs so they'd have more room for what was about to occur. He now was hovering over her as if he's about to sit atop her and get to the business.