Married Life 💍💎

This chapter is going to be a tad sentimental. So beware ⚠️Read At Your Own Risk⚠️ Again, this is my first time actually going through and writing a story as risque as this. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. I need all the critique I can get. Thanks for reading guys.

Gina❤️
____________________________________

2 years of marriage today. What a beautiful way to show someone who you love them. Ultimate big step in life. Commitment, Trust, Loyalty and Partnership. These were all the things that Seb and Danielle had in their relationship. They never got into fights, had an argument or disagreement. They were over the moon perfect in every way. Their bond was something that never could be broken. To celebrate their anniversary, on this day, courtesy of Danielle, They were invited to one of the fanciest or as Seb would call it "boujee as hell" restaurant in their neck of the woods; Blue Jayes. From the way it looks in the brochure, the matradee, the cook and the other staff were all women. Not one single sign of a penis in the place. Being that Danielle was bisexual anyway, she's never minded her husband flirting with other women especially if it was these women. As they finally arrived at the restaurant, they were greeted by waitresses in mini skirts and tube tops. The waitresses loved when they stopped by because they always "tipped" very well. The matradee at the entrance knows them by name now. She greeted them with open arms every time. Danielle was her favorite though . They made their reservation for tonight,then were escorted to a Booth on the left hand side nearest the exit.

One of the waitresses, a lovely woman by the name of Briana, came to take their orders. Briana, was your average thicker girl, and she owned it. Her love for herself was so genuine and pure. Everyone loved her. Especially Danielle. "Hey you two, she said leaning towards them over the table, her top slightly open to where her YITTIES were visible to the public. She was waiting for them to decide on what they were going to order. " What can I get for you sexy people today? They all laughed. As Seb is about to order, his phone dings. He reached into the pocket of his seemingly large coat and pulled it out. It was a text message from his boss. He ignored it and put it back in the pocket of his large coat. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I would like to order your finest wings,fries,macaroni and cheese and some of those lovely sweet potato wedges." "And your drink babe,? She asked, getting ready to take Danielle's order. I'll take a extra large Sprite." And for the lovely lady, she asked Danielle as she played in her hair, sitting in her lap. Seb, a little bit envious, smirks and mouthed" wait till we get home " to her ; good thing Bri didn't see it. Danielle's eyes got big but she said nothing. She got more acquainted while getting Dani's order. "So sexy face, you come in here a lot, she giggled and moved onto her lap as well. Danielle welcomed it with open arms, wrapping her arms around Bri's torso and interlocking her fingers. She really liked Bri but wasn't sure if her husband would allow it to get any further than flirting. He was very overprotective of his wife. "As if he already knew what was to come next, he reached out his hand under the table, and pulled her closer to him. She gasped lowly, now closer to him while Bri was still on her lap. He reached behind her under her top, and unclipped her bra. "Is there anyway I could get steak and cheese eggs with bacon bits with apple juice and water?. His hand moved up an inch. She began to smile to herself. Bri finally left her lap but not before whispering dirty thoughts into her ear. She shudders and gasped, smiling to herself. Alright you two love birds, I'll be back with your food and drinks in 20 mins. Enjoy the rest of your day and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, FAVESSS❤️. "Thanks Bri."  They exclaimed excitedly.

10 minutes later, Bri arrives at their table with the food in hand and sets it down on the table in front of them, smiles and says her farewells as she walks the aisle, smiling and waving. The couple smiles to each other and began chowing down on the food in front of them. "How's your food baby, Danielle asked scarfing a forkful herself. "It's delicious but not as much as you or your home cooked meals, doll. He smiled". She smiles back at him. Then she realized what he said and blushed; cheeks turned red, her eyes grew big, she covered her face, hiding her now super red face. While covering her face, she shakes her head giggling. Stop baby, not here, she blushed.