"Tamer Time"

Since their last encounter, which made them eventually become as one. They have now decided to become a couple considering the flack she knew she would receive surrounding their relationship. With that being said, Isabella knew how to deal with it more than most of the girls he's been with. They didn't really much know how to assess it as the mature women they claim to be. One day in particular, though, It became too much for her to bear. One the women decided to make it her business and call herself trying to get a car in his name. When he found out, he was over the moon livid with rage. "Babe, calm down, it's okay, I promise we'll figure this out." He looks like he's about to make a move to escape towards the door, but I stopped him. "Doll, I wouldn't do that if I were you." You already know how I feel about her ass, She did me wrong and I hate that bitch".

"Baby, I'm sorry this happened to you, she says stepping closer to him; trying to comfort him. But he's not trying to be comforted. He was so upset, he proceeded to move Isabella out of the way and go up to the bedroom. "Baby, wait we should talk about this. You can't hold back on me!" "You're going to have to tell me sooner or later". But continue as you are 😑. "I'm going to shower, are you coming or not"? "Did you say something babe?! I wasn't listening 🙄 "duh I'm going to join you, don't ever ask me that stupid question ever again baby. I'll be up in 2 minutes. *2 minutes later* hey you! Seb exclaims happily. You look gorgeous baby, he says as he placed both hands on her waist and guided them toward the the full length mirror. He lightly tilts his head to look down into her emerald green eyes. "Doll, you make me feel like I'm on cloud nine when I'm with you , but if you ever think about doing that sh!t again, I will make sure you won't be able to talk straight for 6months. Are we clear"?

"Have at it, I ain't worried one bit". She instantly regretted it as soon as they words slipped past her lips. His grip on her hips abruptly tightened as he pushed her up against the sink , allowing himself to get a perfect view of her round voluptuous derriere. As if she knew what he was doing, she tried to adjust herself but was denied and roughly pushed back against the sink. "Oww!" Oh, hush your face, It didn't hurt too bad. "Now be still." A heavy hand came out of nowhere. He then decided to run his hand through my done up hair- at his expense,of course. And then he pulled it. "Babe"! You know how much time I spent on thi- " Did I give you permission to speak, doll? He asks while holding a tighter grip on her hair. She couldn't find the words to say as a reply, so she decided she was going to irritate him more by shaking her head. He hated that. "I asked you a question, Isabella, now are you going to answer it or do I have to make you"? She looked at him through the mirror. She rolled her eyes at him. It sent him over the edge. He reached in front of them placed his hand on her neck; palm out and squeezed it. She took one hand off the sink and placed it on his neck to steady herself more. It just makes more access for him. He then decided put his head in crook of her neck, leaving bite marks and tongue tracks causing a moaning frenzy to erupt from her lips. "Oh, don't you start, If you learn to listen, you wouldn't have to suffer. Now Shut it, or I'll stop." Ugh! Again, she tried to readjust her position, but this time, she was stopped abruptly and his other hand traced down the other side of her body; leaving her stuck in a daze. She knows if she makes even a mewl, her pleasure would end. "Now doll, you should know that, you are on punishment.

*mumbles inaudible with a swear* He didn't hesitate to put her in line with a pull to the hair and squeeze the nipple. "I'm sorry, did you say something doll?, I couldn't quite hear it." You mind repeating it for the the class? *Another inaudible* no sir I wouldn't. She lifts her head up and places it upon his shoulder. He turned her around to sit her on the sink, shuffled closer to her and knelt in front of her. First he massages the entrance for her pleasure and also because he doesn't want her to be so loud, that she wakes the neighbors; not that he cares, but he wasn't trying to get cited. He then decided to tease her while she was vulnerable at his expense. "Ohhwee, someone missed her daddy", you're drenched doll. "You look gorgeous when you're in climax baby girl.Tell me what you want. I'll let you get off this time". What she didn't know, was that her fianceé has plans to deal with her attitude; As they continue to make out on the counter, his phone begins to to ding non-stop. He didn't acknowledge any of the messages or calls that came through, he continues to kiss her lips and allow them to linger. His patience wasn't really the best right along with his personality. That's why he treats/treated his fiancee the way he does. They have now been engaged for a while now and they are thinking of how to prepare for the wedding and what to get for the huge occasion. "Babe, I won't be able to walk tomorrow, I need a break." She's so cute when she complains. His inner thoughts speak.