Pain Vs Pleasure

TW: Praise K!nks
Anal S3x
Dom & Sub K!nk
Roleplay
Rough Sex
Loud Moaning Frenzy
High Sex
Minor Drug Use; weed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*reitterates last chapter* blazè , blazé!!

"If you don't give my fucking phone back, I will slap the dog shit out of you." She reached for it but didn't succeed in retrieving it.*he took the phone from her and took it with him to the shower*.  First off, watch your mouth!! Second off, shut the fuck up! He placed the phone on the nightstand.  "You can't have your phone tonight."  I'm about to make sure you don't even remember your name. He went back to the drawer and brought out a brown baggie. " Here, he climbed further into the bed, handing her a piece of a brownie. She instantly took it without hesitation and stuffed it in her mouth. "Ooh, that's delicious, babe." Not as delicious as you though. He said smirking. As she finishes the rest of the brownie, she started to feeling the effects of it and began hellucinate with blurred vision and  slurring speech. But not so slurred that it was a problem.  She leaned over to kiss Seb,who was as gone as she was because of the amount he previously consumed before coming home that night.  He accepted the kiss and leaned into it.

   They started off slow until he pulled away to retrieve another brownie and,of course he gladly shared it with Iz. She stuffed it in her mouth again. She seductively finished the brownie by sucking on her index finger to get the rest of the chocolate off her hand. She made sure she was in the line of his view so he could see it. And unfortunately,he saw everything. He was not happy. He instantly went into attack mode; causing her to fall on her back and then he began to straddling and pinned her to the bed. She couldn't move anymore. Struggling to get out of the tight , She 'accidently' head-butted and then nibbles at his left hand. He looked down at the poor defenseless woman and tells her to "open wide". She hesitates at first then she does as told. "GOOD GIRL" he says as he leans down to kiss her lips roughly. He slides down her legs until he's sitting on them. He then takes a pair of handcuffs and tells her gruntly, to stick her wrists out. She does as told again but with attitude, he noticed, he was fucking fuming even more than earlier when she teased him. He reached out a hand and slapped her. All she felt was a stinging sensation. She didn't move. But she smiled and laughed. "That's all you can do, I guess you as weak as they say." He lost it and all hell broke lose. He got off her and got on his knees in between her thighs. He grabbed something else out of the above dresser drawer and dragged it's soft sharp edges against her inner thighs. She began to squirm and whimper from the teasing. He ignored her. He continues to lightly drag the metal tip down the rest of her leg and repeated the same on the other. *whimpers* he ignored her again. He removed himself again and he then stood up and got off the bed and stood by the bed. He then gestures; using 2 fingers, telling her to come here. She stood up on her knees but she refused to move. "Doll" he said through gritted teeth looking more than pissed off than earlier when she decided to break the rules. He leaned over the edge of the bed, and dragged her by one leg and pulled her towards him. "I thought I told you to come here". 

  When he got her where he wanted her, he flipped her onto her stomach and yanked her back once more. She yelped. "Oh shut it, you brought this upon yourself". He grabbed her hands, placing them behind her back and tying them there. " mmm", you look like a masterpiece in this position babe. I think this will be one of the main positions you'll be in majority of the time. He spread her legs as he bent forward over her body. He placed himself in the middle of her again. He took one hand and used it to trace the outside of her curves.  He slammed his hands on each of her ass cheeks, leaving marks. All she did was look back at him with a displeased face. He laughed aloud. " You like that, don't you, whore?" He moved up a little further; reached out and took a hold of her hair and gripped it and yanked her back to look at him. " Doll ,I asked you a question. She rolled her eyes and continued to look forward. " You fucking brat"!! He got up and began to play with her breasts but it wasn't what he normally does, he took one into his mouth and began sucking and nibbling it until it was purple and she begins to whimper from the pleasure. He wrapped his other hand around her torso. She wasn't able to move a muscle, not even her fingers. She's so still that it looked as if she was frozen.