Punisher

Finally making it back home now, they bust open the door and began making out again. With his hands on her face, as he continues to deepen the kiss. His hand then landed on her waist and squeezed as he moves them onto the sofa and caresses her her breasts through her sweater. She moans and looks at him. He dipped his head into her neck and continued the kiss attack on her neck once more. She moved down a little. His body towering over her, and body weight on her also made it harder for her to squirm underneath his hold. "You've been a very bad girl tonight, doll and very much bratty. You know how I get when you are like that.

    "Do you think you what you did was acceptable"? He gets off of her and her, kisses her again before he violently yanked her up by her waist and began to take her tops and left kisses down from her forehead towards her navel. Then repeated the motion. You're such a good girl,doll. He stops again and takes off his shirt and her bra (with ease)   She is now left in her panties. Now he sat back on the couch and placed the now tainted clothes on the floor besides the couch. He sat down and commanded Izzy crawl towards him on all fours. She hesitates for a a moment. "I said, come here, doll!" He    commands again, she obeys but moves rather slowly. "You gone fuckin faster"? (tiktok audio) he said through gritted teeth. She stops dead in her tracks and stares at him.  She rolls her and continued her sloth like pace. "Did you just roll your eyes at me, you little brat?" 

     Takes his tie off and stares at her appearance. "I asked you a question.! He says getting ready move from the comfy couch."  But instead he just readjust himself to look more dom like to scare her. He says it again, causing her to frighten but not enough for her to back out. She finally got all the way to him. When she did, he grabbed a fist full of face and kisses her rougher than the last one, causing both of them to barely control their breathing patterns. He takes the tie and places it around the shy but bratty girl's tiny wrists and tightening while doing so. Maybe this'll teach you not to disobey me. "Lay here" , he says indicating that he wants her to lay across his lap. She does as told and   grabs onto him to adjust herself to be comfortable. But she was also the typical one who squirmed alot🤭👀. He straightened out her legs but she kept moving them, which made matters a bit complicated because he didn't tie her legs down.

     He popped her, causing her to whimper a bit and casually glides his index finger along her beautiful vanilla skin. He began at the tip of her shoulder and finished at the hem of her V-line. She began whining now, but he wasn't fazed.  He just continued to trace her body and lightly began to lick every inch he touched causing light tongue marks on her. She moans again. "Mmm, Daddy It feels so good. Don't stop." She moans out. His eyes land on her as he continues, and he just looks at her. He hovers back over her and she bites her lip, he freaked! He pinned her to the couch and placed one her stomach and used the other to tease and play with her pussy. He pressed down on her lower stomach as he begins to finger her. First he sticks one finger in, next he uses two and then three. He pumped in, swirls it around and takes it back out, he repeats the same cycle for about 5 minutes until he decides he wants to taste her.

  He spreads her legs and dives in head first. He lightly began to lick at her lips and kiss on them. He moved his head to the side as he also showed love to her lovely thighs, calves, ankles and feet. He came back up and grabbed ahold of her thighs kissing them once more. "Mhm, you taste like heaven, doll. Is that a new Body Wash you've been utilizing? He says through his grinning lips. She giggles, yup sure is.  He goes back to his position and continued to leave kisses down low. Izzy watched as he studies her body once more, then went to attack. His tongue was the best thing she's ever felt down there for the first time since she lost her virginity.  His tongue ran laps around the lips of her pussy. She begged for mercy but he refused. He continues dragging his tongue against her cl!t and she let out a couple bloody murder screams. He loves making her scream especially if it involves his magic tongue. Her screams were music to his ears. He moved back and decided that it was time to hit her with his magic stick. He repositions at her entrance and taps the head on her pussy, she began heaving . "Beg For It", he commands.

     She rolls her hips towards him but he denies her. She bucks again and still didn't get it. She then tried to take matters into her own hands.*dramatic pause, Le Gasp* He noticed her attempt and slaps her hand away. "I said beg for it, whore". He breathes out. She made one last attempt at it but was harshly slapped on both thighs. She hisses at the sharp pain. She finally gives in and begs for pleasure like a good girl. " Please fuck me, sir". He obliged and tapped the entrance again. "That's my good girl " he praises. He finally pushed his thick throbbing d!ck inside of her and but doesn't allow the alignment to happen, so as soon as pushed all the way in, she groans loud. He placed one hand; using his thumb to calm her but was still drilling her like a jackhammer. She moans loudly and begs for more, trying to hold her climax back. "Don't You Dare Cum without permission. You better ask me, slut. He continues fucking her to no avail, it was so quiet in the house besides the usual birds outside their window." mmm"!! Omg , slow please sir, she begged. Her pleas were ignored as another form of punishment. "Oh fuuucck! Baby, can I please cum, I don't know how long I can hold it.".  Well, that's too dayum bad, I didn't say you were going to cum anyway, he says sneakily. Now I said hold it, bitch.*slap* 

     He spreads her legs wider and lifts them above her head. "Hold your legs up, doll. He says as he pulled out reentered her now drenched pussy. He pushed so deep  that he managed to be hovering over her again. He took her arms and raised them over her head onto the arm rest. He left kisses on her body to make up for the pain he caused. He then turned her on her stomach. His position had been compromised so they had to figure out what to do now. "Babe, get on your knees and put your face on the cushion, he spoke softly. She complies." Good Girl. MY GOOD GIRL. He praises again. Now, stay just like that. He placed his hands on her hips to align with the motion they were about to make. He lifted both hands and placed them on her hips to make sure she was positioned comfortably... she was. He lifted his hands this time but this time he spanked her. "For this round babe, I need to stay completely still and move on my command. Ok, Princess"?  She looks towards him and confirmed that she'd participate.

     "Yes, Daddy, I understand."  She turned back around and laid against the couch and she pushed back against me. I slapped her ass again. Hearing her hiss at the pain, made my d!ck jump with joy. So I did it again, but first I told about herself and she needs behave and listen to her daddy., Doll, you're being a bad girl and you know how I handle that, right? He placed his hand on her throat. She gulped, knowing his capabilities whenever he places her necklaces on her. She was in for major trouble. So he rammed in and out of her once more. "Oww, babe, I'm sorry, I promise to be a good girl from now on, just please go slower. Trying to, run, she moved and it came out. "Doll, what did I just tell? Didn't you promise me you'd be a good girl"? *Slap*  " I I'm sorrrrrrryyyy, Daddy, it was an accident, I swear.

        "Get your ass back here, and prove it princess. Show me what a good girl you are." Yes Sir, she whines. That's my good girl, he grabbed her face and kisses her aggressively (imagine the covenant scene and endings beginnings)  He pushes her back up against the couch and began to pinch her already hard nipples and pull on them with a bit of force.  She looked up at him while trying to keep her pace as promised.  She almost fell, but was  harshly yanked back to position before fully almost sprawling over the couch. He finally pulled out and allowed her now to get off the floor and laid her on the couch. Heavy and deep breaths were now being heard through the house. "C'mon now, princess, time to shower."

AN: Thanks for the reads, likes, and comments. Ps. The Sm*t was not what I expected 🤭😩😳 but I think I did great with it. Tell me what you guys think.

TW: PRAISE KINK, DISCIPLINE AND CHOKING<3333