Don't Make A Scene

"Daniella"!! he  yelled up the stairs contemplating on whether he was going to get her or wait a few more minutes. She answered him but it wasn't the response he wanted to hear. "If you don't bring your ass down here right now I'll make you regret it, let's go"! . At that moment, she was out of the room and on her way down the stairs with Bucky in tow.

     "Babyyyy, I was in the middle of putting on my lip gloss and earrings."  He glared in her direction speaking at a whisper; It won't be on your lips for that long anyway, so you won't need it. He moved back to stand near the door, getting the boys' leashes. Her legs began to quiver and her pussy was throbbing. She mumbles curses to herself as she walks past him with Bucky and a large grin on her face.  He swatted her ass and locked the door.  Danielle shrieks , causing Bucky to bark at her. Seb laughing, looks down at him and reassuring him that he means no harm and that she was ok. Danielle and Bucky continue walking in front of Seb and Loki, giving Seb a full view of her luscious round ass. He smirks to himself again as snuck up on them. Bucky barked at him again but he ignores him as he continues his plan. Danielle was ignoring him walking towards the benches as began to feel breathless. She sat at the first table where there was no clear view of the entrance but she could hear if need be. She bends to Bucky's level; taking his leash off, allowing him to run off. But he waited for Loki and Sebastian to round the corner. He even waited for Loki. (Awwnnn 🥺🥺) He wanted to play with him. Sebastian finally made his way over to Danielle, who was watching her sons play with one another, she didn't see her husband sneaking up, taking a seat.  The boys are now playing "chase".  It gave the couple some alone time for a few hours....

       Seb stood behind where she'd been sitting to try and frighten her but she wasn't about to fall for that. He still did it though. She giggled at it which made him feel superior. He leans in kissing her neck as she leaned back into it. He was beginning to get handsy as well, his hand was placed in the open space where her lower back and ass meet, he kept his hands on her hips keeping her grounded in front of him  to hide his massive boner. He started kissing her neck again and then she pushed back to feel him. He wasn't wearing drawers. He grabbed her hand through the open space, placing it on his member. She gasps but continues rubbing him down. He was getting harder by the moment. He was trying to hold back the moans that were eager for escape. He finally takes her hand placing in his pants and commands that she fix it.  She couldn't tell if he was joking or not but the idea of it made her feel hornier than before. "Doll, you have to fix this, and no it's not up for debate"  But I don't wanna. She moans out as Seb's lips made contact with her collar bone, sucking it and occasionally nibbling on her shoulder.  Still behind her, he moved his head on the other side of her, leaning into her neck immediately sucking on its flesh while holding onto her and the back of the bench. She was about ready to risk it all. He pushed his hand over onto the front of her neck. She whimpers in response. He squeezed it , which made her happy but afraid for her pussy. "What was that doll, I didn't quite hear you"  He pushed her forward, causing her back to arch giving him a wonderful view of her plump vuluptious ass.  He bites his lip. He grabbed her hair from the top of her head pulling her back into the bigger juicest kiss, sticking his tongue into her mouth. He placed his hand on the front of her neck pulling her closer to him, until he was unable, due to the big ass bench.

       Out of breath, he stood her up, pulling her behind the bench with him. He  bent her over the back of the bench, her upper body slouching over it, giving her clear view of the boys, who were still playing with each other.  His hands brushed over her hips down over her thighs as if he was searching her.  His touch instantly made her putty in his hands. He brought his hands back up and then stopped just above her belly button. Squeezing her sides as well as pushing her more into the bench made her began to push her ass back onto him, grinding and moaning as she felt it growing. He just let her do her before he was finally fed up and couldn't take it no more. He pulls her towards his chest  with force, she gasps but doesn't speak. He placed his forearm on her  chest as his hand clasps her neck with a mid tight grip. His other hand grazes over her stomach, his finger tips dive into her skin. He moved his hand lower but just enough to peel back her hem of her bottoms. Her head moved as he proceeded. She looks at him as his hand grazes over her clit. His gaze then switched to the boys in the grass barking at each other. "Boys, Behave"!  That's where she took matters into her hands by kneeling in front of him.

   Her hand moved maticulously over his his print , squeezing it a bit purposely causing him to wince and groan lowly. "Doll" , his voice groggy and heavy. She whimpers as her name escapes his lips. Her next  move was the one that  made him become more done with her; she twerked on him. She bent over with her hands touching the ground and her ass began moving against his super hard dick. He leans his head back as her pace picks up and she moves down his leg as if she was giving him a lap dance. His hands follow in suit as she does it and he begins dry humping her. She was already wet and this careless action was not making it no better to her dismay.

     He pulls her pants down and she gasps but it was too late, he was already sticking his tip in between her asscheeks before she could protest it. Typical of him. He continues thrusting forward as he turned them back towards the back of the bench. (Their backs were turned towards the dogs again) His eyes becoming dark blue as his death grip on her hip tightens and their skin collide and all the that could be faintly heard was skin and heavy pants from the both of them. He turns her to face him and he reentered her, causing her to slightly shriek , he hurriedly covers her mouth hoping no one heard her. He looks at her with devilish glare as his hand removed from her mouth and he shushed her, pulling her towards him, pulling her hair as he grips it up from the back. She was so weak and wobbly, she couldn't stand correctly, he swatted her ass , harder than before, her reaction was to moan loudly but she decided to muzzle into his neck with a muffled moan. He panted in her ear "good girl" She came instantly. He kisses her lips before kneeling down eating her out, sucking her juices from her messy pussy.  Her wobbly legs couldn't handle it anymore and they began to buckle, causing her to get wriggly. He looks up at her causing her to instantly go numb whilst pushing his tongue in and out of her folds nibbling on the outer edge of her lips. She covered her mouth and muffled another moan, as he decided to go and finger her. Her other hand held on the bench, gripping it so tight, that her fingers began to turn red. "Hold it for me, for a little bit, doll". He was sincere and dominant. Her head fell back on that. He sucks once more and she winced as she felt that tingly feeling in her stomach. She looks down to her husband who was still going, pressing his tongue on her clit with some much pressure, her legs nearly gave out. He smirks as he continues. She wasn't sure if she could take it anymore, so she begins trying to move him but he doesn't budge, just pinched her thigh and continued. She put her hands his head, causing her to fall back and him on top of her, still eating.  Her hands are now raveled into his hair, twisting and pulling at it, pushing him off. "Daddy please, I can't" , she whimpers out. He glared at her leaning towards her ear and commands something in her ear. She does as she's told and quickly shuts her mouth. Her hips hurt, feeling numb but she rolled them all hell broke lose, she came once more and laid in the grass.  She looks over at him as she tries to get up and fix her clothes, her body was not making it. He helps her up, putting her on the bench after fixing her clothes and hair. He went to call for the boys to watch her so he could retrieve the car. She couldn't even sit comfortably, her body hurt so bad. They finally headed home and turned in for the rest of the day.

   Gina 💚 I hope y'all enjoyed this. Seeya Next Time.