✨Bad Girl✨

Back To Regularly Scheduled Programming..... ✨Spice✨. And again I apologize for any confusion and or misspelling . +18 Mature Content
------------------------------------------------------------

Now that all the wedding stuff is over Dani and Seb have to send "Thank You" Notes to all the guests that showed up to their small celebration. Even though it was a small wedding, Dani Girl was adamant about sending them just for the gratitude and love their friends showed. She was currently in the bedroom they shared cleaning up the the clothes her husband left around. He never seemed to make the hamper or the trash can when pretending to be Stephen Curry. His aim is great , don't get me wrong but his coordination is like "The 3 Blind Mice." (Me clowning myself, don't worry guys) . His "aim" is great though. He on the other hand was downstairs working. With the work he does, he has to be oncall 24/7. He didn't want to go to work today so he just got everything done on the computer. It's easier that way.

Danielle was now sweeping the carpet in their room and decided to utilize the radio, she turned on the the radio, connected her phone and continued sweeping. The volume was at reasonable levels as to not to disturb the gentleman in the next room. He was easily disturbed and the result is never pretty. She kept as quiet as she could until their song came on. She knew not to get any louder than a 3 while he's in the process of getting important work done. She is now about to vacuum the carpet to get the left over crumbs and whatnot off the floor that the broom was unable to pick up. As she did so, she purposely hit the volume knob with her hip bone and the volume went from a 3 to 7. OOPS!! She hurriedly tried turn it down but was unsuccessful because she tripped over the shoe box her husband kept nearest the stereo. There was a loud sound now coming from the stereo.... She tried to get up but it was hard. After the 2nd attempt, she was finally able to get to the stereo and turn it off. Her phone went off. It's her husband with a message: MEET ME IN MY OFFICE NOW. BRING THE BELT, BABY OIL AND MY HANDCUFFS. SHE REPLIES WITH YES SIR. and scavenges for the items. She finds 2 of the items in the nightstand drawer and the other one in the closet on the top shelf behind her purse. She then walks across the hall to her husband's office. "Close The Door, doll. You know the rules, princess. {They don't have to, I just thought it'd be polite}. She does as she's told. She then turned to face him biting her lower lip. "Now, do you know why I called you Into my office, sweetheart?"

She stands cross legged slightly twirling on her heels. Her hands in front of her crossed as well. She slowly began to speak but hesitated and changed her mind. His eyes were now fixated on her and the posture she currently was in; eyes dark , full of lust and anger. "Oh so you not gonna answer me, now"? He began to get furious with the girl, She began to speak again, this time going through with her mission."Well, Sir I have an idea why. Is it because I didn't listen to you when you specifically told me that I was to be quiet while you work and I completely disregarded your request? " *He mimicks her* He angrily shakes his head and grunts. She loves seeing him getting angry with her. It was a turn on for her. She uncrossed her hands and began to caress her body. She had goosebumps from her husband's tone. Do you think this is a game to you? He asked. She continues to feel up herself while she death stares him. "No daddy, but I know you don't like being interrupted and at first it was a mistake but the second time was deliberately done". I'm bored and I want your attention. Yes I know I went about it the wrong way and I'm ready to be dealt with sir.

Uhn-uhn, I think you should earn my attention, princess. Now be a good girl and come over and sit under my desk and give me head while I finish this IMPORTANT work call with my boss and the top corporation's head huncho. She giggled to herself but she then looks at him to wait for him to tell her that he was joking, he doesn't because he wasn't. She started to whine in protest (brat mode activated) "Don't you start that. Now get over here, he said more harshly through gritted teeth. The longer you take, the more severe the punishment. I won't ask again". His computer began to blink a firey blue flash, meaning he was being summoned. As she finally got over to him and in position, he answered the call with the top boss. Izzy began to touch on his legs and rub her hand up his thigh as they began to talk. She could hear each word clearly as if he was in the presence of the gentleman. As they continue to talk, Izzy moves her hand further up his thigh. Her hand was freezing cold. He tried as much as he could not to react. Instead, he put his right hand under the table/desk and grabbed at her not-so- much there shirt. He yanks it in his direction, which jerks her head forward onto his lap, right on his junk. It causes him to groan a bit. He was extremely brick right now and he was sore. He looks down at the helpless damsel underneath him. She was trying get it out but he was not helping her. He was talking with his bosses. So she took it upon herself....