"Use Your Words,Doll"

Today's Chapter will be fluffy with a couple spicy moments between the two of them.
----------------------------------------------------

"Hi, kiddo",he said to Loki as he plops himself into Seb's lap, which gains him head and belly scritches. Loki licks his hand as if responding to him. He lifts his head off his lap, listening around for Bucky and Mom to see if they were ok. Bucky in response, barked back as he was now at the top of the steps wagging his tail. Loki turned towards Bucky as they started playfully barking and yapping at one another. Seb smiles knowing that his kids are happy. He made himself more comfortable on the couch as the barking and sounds of paws finally stopped. The boys joined mommy upstairs in the bed. She was getting ready to get up, only to have the boys give her a warning bark which also called attention to her sleeping husband downstairs. He nearly falls to the ground trying to make his way to her. Loki and Bucky were adamant about her not getting out of the bed. She on the other hand,was going to do whatever she wanted. She so hard-headed. As her legs were about to get successfully over the mattress and onto the floor, her husband was stood over in the doorway with his arms folded, tapping his foot glaring at her. "And where do you think you're going,Mrs Stan?". She rolled her eyes and tried escaping again. She ignores him, continues to scoot up in the bed towards the edge. "I was going to shower. And when did you get up here, weren't you on the couch with Loki?" He was getting ready to respond to her as Loki barked at the mention of his name. "I was, but your sons woke me up". She laughed so hard,her sides began to cramp. She happily fussed at the boys for their behavior towards their dad. "Good Boys"!!

After Danielle finished her shower,they all went downstairs for dinner and a movie. Seb helps her to get to her seat and gives her a blanket,pillow for her her back and neck, while they share an assortment of other goodies along with the actual food. As the fur babies find their most comfortable spots near their parents,it becomes quiet and the movie begins. The sound of light snoring is heard 2hrs into the movie, but it was neither Sebastian nor Danielle,it was Loki. Bucky was still much awake and he was now wriggling his way in the middle of the lovebirds' cuddle session. He kept trying to keep Sebastian from making contact with his mom. He was the biggest cockblock when it came to his mom. Loki was too, but that's when he wanted to be. Other times, he was a daddy's boy. It was nearing the end of the movie, Buck eventually came to the conclusion that he too,was too tired to continue the movie, so he fell asleep, leaving their parents to finish the rest of the movie in peace. Danielle moved in closer to her husband, he was pulling her towards him as the night was beginning to get more and more cold. Their blankets kept them warm, so they stayed downstairs. As she gets comfortable in her spot, Seb wrapped his arms around her. He kisses her forehead multiple times and moves his hand from her shoulder to her arm and then down her arm, then to hold her hand as his lips attack her neck violently with kisses, biting and sucking. She tries her best not to moan. They didn't want to wake up the boys. He covers her mouth with one hand as he takes off her shirt with the other. He moved back pulling her with him as he continues kissing her lips as he is now working on taking off her bra. Her breasts over filling the bra, her breasts now on his chest on full display. Her nipples were pretty, big, and hard, so his touches were like cushions to her. His mouth was still working with her neck and chin, like a man searching. She giggles at his actions but allows him to continue. "wow, doll you have beautiful skin." She silently thanked him, subtly hiding her face from the compliment she had just received. The movie was now pretty much over,aside from the credits saying what'll happen in the next installment.

Danielle, grabbed the remote to change the movie, but Seb suggested that they turned off the TV, being that they won't be watching it anyway. She agreed and turned it off. He grabbed her arm, kissing her hand up towards her shoulder. His mouth was soft and his lips felt like butter. He continues this on the opposite arm as well. Once he gets to her shoulder, he turned her towards him so they were now facing one another. He grabbed her chin to look at him as though she was his most fragile valuable treasure. She kissed him roughly wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso. He pulls her onto his lap, snuggling into her neck, occasionally pecking her collar bones on each side of her neck. He leaned up, pushing her back onto the armrest, granting access to the front of her neck. Her hand tangles through his luscious locs , and he sighs happily kissing her lips. His mouth trailed gentle kisses down her chest to the hem of her small lace panties. She giggles and tries to push him away. She failed miserably.