The Banquet Tease

A/N: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEE..... KINDA!!

Okay, so with this one I'll be teasing and slow burning you guys 💙 I'm not sorry cause that's how I feel whenever I find a good story and I get it.

Also like I stated before, I'm new to this and would appreciate if you could leave your comments and opinions below, but beware this is safe space 😭 so be nice to me😃🥰. I love y'all!!

TW: teasing and a bit of a slow burn.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You whaaaaaaatttttt, he continually asks as he he abruptly opened the bathroom door. Don't make me come over there, please tell me you're kidding right?! He says, his tone real baritone and stern. She said it again with more amusement and sarcasm. "I said I don't have on any panties,sir. She adjusted her posture as if she was going to give a show before they left. She didn't. She instead grabbed her jacket and headed to the car. He was left at the top of the stairwell unable to speak. So he hurriedly scurried to the bedroom to grab his most valuable accessories to go with his fit for the day. He grabbed his phone,keys a handkerchief to go with his suit. He raced out to find his fiancé sitting atop the hood of the car waiting for his arrival. "Damn, baby girl, you look gorgeous. Give daddy a twirl, he says as he approaches her, grabbing her hand with her ten karat diamond encrusted ring. He kisses it. " Wow you look gorgeous babe, I can't wait to you are Mrs. Stan, I'm really the luckiest fella in the world". He lets her hand down and looks her up and down once more before opening the passenger door for her and closing it back. She thanks him. You're welcome doll. They settle in and drive to the destination for about 6 minutes.

They finally arrive at the banquet hall. He parks the car, unbuckles his seatbelt and heads to her side to assist her out of the vehicle. She gives him her hand and he graciously takes it and pulls her up. Her attire was something out of "JET" magazine. She was glittery from head to toe just enough to easily wriggle around and have easy access to other "accessories". He escorts the both of them into the establishment and they approach the cashier barista. She is cute. Both
of them couldn't help but admire her and not say anything. She wasn't aware of their presence until someone cleared their throat. She finally acknowledged her customers and took their reservation and got them to a table- err booth. AT THE BACK OF RESTAURANT. "This place is really nice babe, she says.

I totally agree, doll. The aroma in here is like fresh baked cookies and baked bread. It gets better, the view is absolutely beautiful. There are tons of chandeliers hanging from the ceiling in all assortments of colors. There a televisions in the west, east and north wings of the restaurant; showing an assortment of shows, games, etc. By the way the restaurant is set up, I can tell that many people come here for the ambiance and Vibes it provides for them. So babe, he says with the biggest smirk on his face, already plotting against her. She glanced towards him awaiting the question. What are you playing to order tonight? "Oh I was thinking about something like thailandian cuisine with a side of chicken shrimp and buttered biscuits. What about you baby, she says looking in his direction. I'll take a well-done steak with a side of mashed potatoes and garlic bread. Anything I can get for you guys tonight.? No that'll be all thank you.

The waitress takes down their orders and goes to relay it back to the chef. Izzy and Seb begin a conversation while they wait. Seb brings the fact that Izzy told him that she wasn't wearing any long johns. It made him a little horny and agitated. He was always aware of how much of a slutt she was for him but it always in private and he could get away with punishment for her behavior. He secretly adored her bratty actions outside of the house. It's the punishment part that never left the house that has him puzzled. He now has to hatch up a death defying ordeal to get her punishment started. The food is now brought to the table. He thanked the waitress, looks at the food and then to his date to the left of him. He then thought of a defiant and deviant plan to start off.....