four.

;

Aphrodite (aka Diety/Dot)

We entered the club, hot air hitting me in the face as I took in my surroundings. It didn't smell like a regular club, a mix of weed, perfume, and something I couldn't describe.

It smelt like women.

I recognized the song playing while Tulia was talking to the security. I felt my body relax a bit as the beat to Dive by Victoria Monet played loudly throughout the club.

Something familiar.

The set up was nice, open floor with a plethora of tables scattered around. Even though bodies crowded all over the place, I could get a general layout. Elevated lounging areas lined the sides of the building, which I assumed to be available for VIP guests. The bar was fully stocked from what I could tell, bartenders moving non-stop to please those waiting. The whole thing was dimly lit by LED lights, a light blue tint covering the club and everyone in it.

I followed Tulia as she manuevered through the sea of bodies. As we passed, several women made a point to look us over from head to toe. A couple of them smiled, giving flirtatious grins, some even helped me get by. I avoided eye contact shyly, not knowing how to react. The atmosphere was very friendly it seemed, so I didn't feel too out of place.

We reached the other end of the club where less people lingered. Tulia headed towards a small group of women, all contrasting presentations, but they looked like they belonged together.

"Yuri! Alana!" Tulia yelled over the music, getting their attention as we stopped right behind them.

All of the girls looked up, but only two people turned around completely.

"Tulia! You made it!" One of them said, bring said girl into a tight hug. She had black curly hair, reaching her lower back. Her pink dress hugged her curves, and her long legs shined under the dim lighting.

Tulia hugged her back and brought the other person in a side hug.

"Hey Tulia," they greeted. The song was coming to an end so it wasn't overriding their voice. They had honey blonde hair that formed waves. Their face was very sculpted, almost model like. Both of them were tall as hell.

Tulia pulled back from the hug, "Hey y'all! This is my friend Aphrodite, I don't think y'all have met before."

I smiled warmly at everyone stepping closer to Tulia. I was immediately met with smiles as well, a ripple of greetings let off as everyone moved closer to me.

The model-looking person brought me in a side hug, which I accepted. "Nice to meet you, Tulia tells us a lot. The name's Yuri."

"She definitely does!" Another one of the girl's co-signed, hugging me as well. I got a whiff of her and assumed she had been smoking, her jacket smelled loud as hell. "Call me Bas shawty, you look nice."

I smiled, "Thank you, I like your outfit." I stopped to look around, "I actually like all of y'all's outfits."

They all said their variations of thank you, and the last two girls smirked at me. I shyly waved, "It's nice to meet y'all."

Everyone besides them erupted in laughter and as confused as I was, I didn't let it show.

"Y'all stop laughing, probably making her nervous." The girl in the pink dress rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm Alana, and this is my girlfriend Megan." She wrapped an arm around Megan's waist. At first I thought they didn't do hugs, but I was very much mistaken. Not even seconds later my face was smooshed into two chests, being they were taller than me.