five.

excuse any errors pls!

;

Sunni

I looked over Aphrodite once more, mentally frozen. Her hairstyle was different this time, but she looked the exact same. Her outfit, combined with her complexion, and the lights in the club?

Ain't no way this not a fever dream.

I realized I had been staring for a minute and tried to refocus on the current situation.

"This is- wow. I'm sorry, I was not expecting to see you tonight, or again." I said, bring her into a side hug.

Aphrodite returned the gesture, smiling shyly, "I wasn't either, I didn't even get your name the first time. By the way, Sunni is really pretty."

I couldn't control my little grin, it sounded so good coming out of her mouth.

"Preciate it, Aphrodite is beautiful too." I said. She avoided eye contact.

We pulled away and Yuri looked at me in confusion, glancing at both of us through low, red eyes. "Y'all know each other?"

"Not necessarily, but we met after... unfortunate events." Aphrodite replied with a giggle, probably thinking back to when we ran into each other.

I cocked my eyebrow playfully, "Oh so you thought that was funny?" She only continued laughing and I soon joined in with her. I took notice of the small dimples indented in her cheeks and her lips, then averted my attention to her eyes so I didn't lose focus again.

"Ohh, so this the girl you ran into that day?" An unfamiliar voice came from the couch, and I saw it was the girl sitting next to Aphrodite. Her makeup caught my attention because it was so artistic, and her outfit matched with the colors.

Aphrodite nodded, going to sit on the couch and making space for Yuri and I. "Tulia, this is Sunni. Sunni, this is Tulia, my best friend." she introduced. I gave Tulia a side hug as well, and we made ourselves acquainted.

"Alright, it's bottles up here, hookah, and weed. Have fun kids, I got a shorty waitin' on me." Yuri playfully said, getting up and going in the direction of the dance floor.

There were already people scattered around the section enjoying themselves, so I grabbed me a cup and poured some Vodka. I needed the liquid courage tonight.

Aphrodite grabbed herself a pre-rolled blunt off the table. I leaned in to her ear so she could hear me, "You rolled that?"

She shook her head, "I watched Yuri roll it, thank you for looking out though."

I nodded, watching her spark the blunt. She hit it a few times before offering some to Tulia who declined.

In The Bible started to play and I began to rap along. I guess everybody liked this song, because soon the whole club was reciting the lyrics, especially when Durk's verse came on.

"Gucci and Pucci, it's deep in her budget, she hittin' up Virgil for Louis Vuitton!" Aphrodite rapped along with the music, making subtle finger gestures. I chuckled to myself because she looked like a nigga in a music video. Tulia and her started going back and forth with the lyrics, while Bas and I did the same.

"The way I be smilin' and holdin' my gun, she think I'm mimickin' Von, Grandson!" At this point the whole club was going.

The song went on and Bas eventually got up, dancing as always. Tulia, Aphrodite, and I hyped her and this random girl up while they danced on each other too.