eighteen.

y'all know the routine, don't forget to vote and comment, i love reading them! <3

;

Aphrodite (a.k.a. Deity or Dot)

Sunni had dropped me off at my apartment earlier, since I spent two nights at her crib unexpectedly. Tulia of course welcomed me in, claiming Sunni had taken me hostage for too long.

Thankfully it was Sunday though, which meant I didn't have work and Tulia didn't have classes. Therefore, we decided to have a little pampering day. We made lunch together and started a new Netflix series earlier before planning other activites.

Right now we were currently doing face masks, sitting down in a huddle of blankets we had in the living room floor. It was some candles lit and we had some music playing in the background. I couldn't really hear it though, because Tulia was going on and on about her and Bas' adventures while I was gone.

I was laughing of course, putting in my little two cents here and there. While I was listening, I noticed my phone kept going off with notifications from Instagram, so I grabbed it. Most of them were from my business page, new followers and such. I decided to go to my main page, checking my story views because I rarely did, but something was telling me to.

I scrolled through the list of people, noticing the same profile would watch my story first every single time. I averted my attention back to Tulia as she spoke, "... And then we went to this sex store she found-- girllll, it was so much shit in there--"

I interrupted her with a chuckle, "Tulia, I would love to hear about this another time, but I need you to look at something right quick."

Tulia rolled her eyes but scooted over closer to me, looking at my phone with me.

"Am I trippin'? Or is this the same account watching my story first, like every time I post...?" I asked, swiping through my story to show her

Tulia squinted her eyes, "No, you not trippin', it is." And she went to tap on the account. It loaded and we saw it was private, with a decent amount of followers and a random profile picture.

The bio read "main acc: @ megsarchive."

Tulia and I looked at each other then back at the screen, "Oh fuckkkk, not her watchin' you from the spam account."

I sighed, honestly tired of dealing with Megan. Then what Sunni said the other day popped up in my head, and I decided to just see what was up with Alana.

"I'm sick of this shit, I'm about to text Alana. What's her instagram?"

Tulia grabbed her phone and searched for it since they followed each other at one point. She found it and I quickly typed it in my search bar, just wanting to get this shit over with. I saw she was already following me which meant I wouldn't have to request to dm her if I just went ahead and followed back. I did just that and went straight to the messages, not wanting to waste time.

yesitsdeity
hey alana, this is aphrodite, tulia's
friend. i need to talk to you about
something.

alanaprice
hey girl wassup?

"Damn she responded fast, I guess you betta' go ahead." Tulia said with a shrug. I nodded, not liking the idea of beating around the bush.

yesitsdeity
do you know megan is still bothering
me about the threesome shit?