fourteen

don't forget to vote and comment <3

;

Aphrodite (a.k.a. Deity/Dot)

Tulia, Syrus, and I filled into the apartment, grocery bags making noise along with our laughs. I made sure to lock the door before following them into the kitchen.

"Tulia you wrong as hell, I almost had a pet bird." Syrus exaggerated, explaining how Tulia ran off this bird at the park. I only laughed making Tulia chuckle before replying to him.

"Y'all both going to hell." He said walking over to the fridge. We had leftover food and snacks that needed to be put up.

The three of us had spent the whole day together. This morning we went to brunch, mostly to drink mimosas, but we ate a little bit too. After that we headed to the mall for some 'window shopping', which didn't go to plan. What was supposed to be a one hour mall trip, turned into a three hour mall trip.

I wasn't even worrying though, because I hadn't treated myself to a shopping trip in a minute.

After stuffing all our new items in the trunk, we went to go get our nails done. Syrus got designs on his natural nails, while Tulia and I got acrylics. By the time we came out we were ready to eat again. I asked if they wanted to go to the grocery store to pick up some stuff and have a picnic at the park.

They agreed, so that's what we did.

I've very much enjoyed myself today. Tulia and Syrus were two of my favorite people in the world, and spending all this time with them has brightened my mood.

Tulia and I began helping Syrus put away the snacks and sandwiches we had leftover. We folded up the grocery bags and put them up in the pantry for later. When we finished Syrus plopped into one of the bar stools at the island. Tulia left some chocolate covered pretzels on the counter to snack on. I grabbed one before she closed the pantry and came back over.

"So, what's the plan now?" I asked them, chewing my pretzel. I saw Tulia glance at me from my peripheral and shake her head.

Syrus sat up abruptly, "We not still going to the club?"

"I mean yes we can go, I just didn't know if y'all still wanted to because we had a long day." I reasoned.

Tulia shook her head, "That don't matter to me, I'm down if y'all down."

Syrus nodded his head in agreement and I glanced over at the stovetop.

"Well it's almost six thirty, so if we start showering and stuff now, we can probably be leaving around eight something?" I suggested.

"Probably closer to nine, I gotta beat this face girly." Tulia reminded.

"That's cool, it doesn't necessarily matter what time we leave." I didn't care about leaving out late. On a Friday in Savannah, there was gonna be a club open at any time of the night.

"Dot, is Sunni still comin' over?" Syrus asked, getting up from the bar stool. I was hesitant about answering because I didn't want Syrus to be upset with me.

I can see Sunni whenever, my brother is only here for a couple days. So naturally I shouldn't be craving someone else's attention and affection, right?

"Yes she's still planning to, but if you feel a type of way about it, I can tell her not to. I know this is supposed to be our time together." I said genuinely.

Tulia blows a raspberry beside me and Syrus rolls his eyes at my response. "What?"

"Sis I really love your considerate nature, but you've spent the past three days with Lia and I exclusively. It's not like you're ditching us to stay with Sunni, you're still coming to the club. I've been having a lot of fun with you of course, but I'm not feeling any type of way because you wanna see your girlfriend." Syrus smirked at the last part. I turned my face away from him and grabbed another pretzel from Tulia's bag, mostly because I wanted to hide my smile.