seventeen

don't forget to vote and comment (!) <3

;

Sunni

I awoke to a dim lighting, surroundings looking unfamiliar to me through blurred eyes. Once I blinked a couple times I was able to recognize my room, and the sun peeking through my curtains. Just as I went to shift my body, my eyes wandered to the woman laying beside me. Her leg was thrown over mine and her arms wrapped loosely around my torso. I fell into the trance of beauty that is her face, laid all up under me.

Before the memories of last night could halt my train of consciousness, I decided to go ahead and get up. I very gently grabbed her arms and moved them over as I moved my body in the opposite direction. She stirred a bit when I moved her leg, moaning in disapproval.

"Why... why are you leaving?" She asked softly, eyes fluttering open to look at me.

I had fully gotten out of the bed at this point, but she moved her hands to reach for me still.

"Nowhere, just the bathroom." I placed a kiss on her forehead, "Go back to sleep baby."

"M-Mhm." She mumbled tiredly and got comfortable in the king sized bed.

I headed into my bathroom to take care of my business on the toilet. Then I carried on with brushing my teeth and washing my face. I sat my toothbrush on the same side of the holder as Deity's before walking back in the bedroom, flicking the light off behind me.

I walked through the threshold to see Deity had definitely made herself comfortable. She was sprawled cutely in the sheets, blanket only covering the lower part of her body. I could see the boxers I lended her riding up her thighs. Her boobs were pressed against into the mattress and her hands under the pillow. The sheets laid halfway off her body because neither of us had the energy to fix the bed after last night's activities.

I smiled and grabbed my phone to take a picture, making sure I got a good angle. I set it as my lock and home screen before going to lay at the edge of the bed. I didn't wanna wake her up yet, she was sleeping too good.

I had half a mind to cook something but I wasn't even that hungry yet. I decided if baby girl was hungry when she woke up I'd make us something.

I cut the TV on and browsed through streaming channels, finally settling on Disney+. I waited for it to load while staring out my window. I didn't have work today, and I planned on spending my time with Deity. She didn't have any clients today either.

I turned on some Proud Family, half watching it and half not. I was still waking up completely.

Maybe three episodes had played and I felt the bed shift behind me. I didn't look up because I knew who it was, just the thought made my heart flutter. Movement got closer and closer to me until I felt Deity come up behind me, hands caressing my body lovingly. I let my eyes close as her hands cupped my face, not paying much attention to Penny anymore.

"Good mornin'." She greeted softly, voice laced with drowsiness.

"Good mornin' baby.' I returned the greeting and let my head fall back against her chest.

We sat like that for a moment until she got up to use the bathroom as well. I waited on her to come back, not really able to focus on much else; giddy in her presence.

The bathroom door opened up and there she was, in only my boxers, covering up her top half with an arm. The other arm reached out to me as Deity walked over, expressing the need for a hug. I smiled and complied, embracing her in my arms.