twelve.

don't forget to vote and comment <3

;

Sunni

I shot Aphrodite a quick text, letting her know I was outside. I grabbed the items I brought from the store out the backseat, some chocolate for Aphrodite and wine for everybody. This wasn't a date but I know she was anxious and hopefully it would make her feel a little better.

I made my way into their apartment complex so I could access their place. Their apartment was on the first floor so after I left the parking deck it wasn't far to walk. 

I took a deep breathe as I came up to the door, knocking lightly. After a few moments I heard the locks turn and it opened to reveal Aphrodite. Music could be heard faintly from the background and I got a look into the dimly lit living room.

I looked her over, taking in her appearance. She wore a long sleeve baby pink shirt, that hugged her waist just right. Though her cleavage wasn't spilling, it was enough to distract me for a slight second. The grey sweatpants she wore spilled over the back of her ugg slides. Her hair was done in a slicked back braid that touched mid-thigh area.

She looked absolutely beautiful to me.

Said girl smiled, bringing me into a hug, "Hi my Sunni baby."

"Hey my pretty lady," I replied with the same innocent voice.

We released from the embrace and she let me inside, closing the door behind us. When she turned to me, I handed over the chocolate and the wine bottle. "These are for you, this is for everyone else."

A small grin graced her features. "Thank you so much, I love chocolate," she gushed. 

I couldn't help but smile, glad I brought it.

"Of course... is anyone else here yet?" I asked. 

"No, but Tulia and Syrus are in the kitchen. Come let me introduce you sweetie," and she handed me the wine bottle, grabbing my other hand gently.

I was led into their kitchen, surprised at the amount of decorating. There was a small popcorn machine on the counter, next to all of the snacks. She had candy displayed in clear trays, and even had actual movie popcorn buckets.

"You really went all out didn't you?" I smirked at her. Said girl only smiled shyly, directing her gaze elsewhere.

"She definitely did, I told her we didn't need all this stuff." Tulia spoke up, walking over to give me a hug. I looked up at her, noticing Aphrodite's brother walking to follow her.

"Wassup Tulia." I said, giving her a tight side hug. We pulled away and Aphrodite brought Syrus closer to us. 

"Syrus, this is Sunni. Sunni, this is Syrus." She introduced us.

I went to shake his hand, but I was surprisingly brought into a hug. "We do hugs over here," he faintly chuckled.

Syrus had to be taller than his sister, because he was just a few inches shorter than me. His simple tracksuit definitely contrasted with his busy look. His short waves were dyed hot pink and his makeup was flawless, which fit him well.