It Begins

Roselina's POV

He carried me to our room and at on the bed with me in his lap. Looking me dead in the eyes he said, "Roselina... Listen... In this fight, I may not survive. I mean... I'll try but this isn't a fight I'm sure I can win."

"I can fight too! Together we can do this!"

"No!" He sighed. "Listen... I love you. I can't let you and our children die. I've recently found out that the wolves have acquired a 'secret' weapon that could end us all... I... I'm not sure if I can beat it. It's golden..."

~*~

Doctor's POV

"She's talking to herself again..." I mutter to my helpers. It's been a year since Roselina Rockbell came.

Here at the mental ward, we have many patients with many different problems but... This is probably the worse case I've seen yet. She talks about being a wolf and having a dragon mate to herself all the time. She refuses to respond to us, I'm not sure if she can even hear us.

Her parents come to visit her from time to time, but she only speaks of her father being dead and her mother being a witch out to kill her...

This is a horrible thing to say but... She may die... She's not eating anything and she never leaves her room.

"Doctor, the patient Gadjeel is rambling about wars again. He's starting to fight against the nurses..."

I sigh deeply. "Give him a shot of anesthesia to calm him down." She nods and heads back towards the southern hall.

Back to Roselina... I take a deep breath and walk into her room. "Rose?" She looks at me.

"Doctor? Why are you in our room?" She blushes. "We uh... Are in the middle of something."

"There is no one there. Just you and me."

"DON'T SAY THAT! GADJEEL IS HERE TOO!"

"No, he's on the southern side. This is the western side." I sighed, loosing patience on her yet again.

She shook her head furiously. "No!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes."

"NO!"

"Roselina, calm down." At this point she was crying. "Rose don't make me subdue you..."

"DON'T YOU DARE!" She fought against my arms and tried to hit and bite me.

I growled under my breath. Her parents wouldn't care, right? I slowly caress her face. "Rose... Calm down..." This was an accident... She calmed down and looked at me with big, tear-filled eyes. I leaned in slowly towards her face, a slight blush on her cheeks. I snap her neck quickly before she can respond.

Poor girl, if only she were normal...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp... This is the end. Hope you all liked it. :o) Anyway, my friend writes amazing short stories and you should check them out! Her user is queen051914 and yeah. Stories.