Mother

Someone asked me to do the mothers POV so, I am. Here you go~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annmarie's POV

I can't believe that stupid trash daughter of mine is still alive, AND the new queen of the dragons. I mean, what the hell?!

Honestly, if it wasn't for that shitty Alpha Dean raping me, I would never have had that bitch. That's right, she belonged to the alpha, not my mate.

Ha! even the Alpha treated her like shit! Useless bitch. My mate was so mad too! And the alpha wouldn't let me have an abortion! How cruel!

I huffed and laid on my bed of ice. Ugh. It's staring at me...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STARING AT?!" She flinched and looked away. Hehehe bitch.

Ahhhh I hate her. I chuckle to myself quietly and smirk smugly at the ceiling of ice.

Anyway, after three years of living with that, my mate and I were sent out to battle the dragons. Apparently, the dragon king knew and sent out a pair of mates after us.

We battled.

Beginning of flashback

My mate and I ran into dragon territory. We were going to kill the dragon king. I couldn't wait!

A bush moves and we freeze. The sound of cracking bones, then roars. Two dragons jumped out at us. Already in wolf form, we attacked.

My mate jumped at the female dragon, smart. If you kill a dragon's mate, it'll die too. And since, the female was weaker, it only made sense.

He was cut off by the male. He swung his tail and hit my perfect mate. How dare he! My mate fell to the ground.

Before I could help, the dragon stomped on my mate, instantly crushing all his bones and killing him.

Enraged, I attacked the dragon's mate. I roar with a new power I never knew I had. I jumped on the dragon's wing and sliced through it with my sharp claws. Now it can't fly! Yes!

The other dragon went to swat me off, but I moved and he broke his mate's wing. HAHAHA IDIOT!

He looked like he was about to cry, then his mate said something to him and he nodded. With a new resolve, he swatted at me again.

I, however, was on his mate's neck. As he swung down, I moved again. There was the sucking crack of bones as he snapped his own mate's neck. HA! I WIN, DUMB LIZARD!

He stumbled back in shock and shifted back into his human form. Suddenly feeling the loss of my own mate, I did the same.

I whimpered and looked at the filthy, horrible... sexy... hot... beast... Oh my! I-I! What is th-

His hot lips smashed onto mine and sparks erupted. WHAT IS THIS?! I... My mate is dead, right?

I felt something enter my body, like a chill... odd.

End of flashback

It turns out, that was the soul of his mate. My own mate's soul had also entered his body. I'm not sure how, but it did, and I'm so happy. Though, I have no idea what the hell I'm going to give birth to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM THE MASTER OF ALL PLOT TWISTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Thank you for reading.
~Tomoko Rockbell