E-Eh?! I'm a witch?!

Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I hate my ipooooood! It keeps crashing on me. But hopefully I'll get a phone for Christmas :) anyway I haven't been on wattpad much anyway... But today is mine and bf's 6 month anniversary and I'm so happy! But because he's watching the walking dead he isn't texting ;^; but he will later. Lol so without dither ado, the story!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roselina's POV

How? How on earth is this possible? I'd believe I was human before I'd believe I was a witch. And from the look on Gadjeel's face, he agreed with me. I just don't see how it's possible...

"YOU'RE LYING!" Gadjeel roared.

The witch giggled in an evil, creepy manner. "Really? Have you met her mother? She was a witch. Her father was a werewolf who had another mate, but her mother being a witch, killed his real mate and made it seem as if she was his by putting a spell on him. It was a perfect plan, really.

"The witch of all creations also put a spell upon the moon goddess so she'd mate you and roselina. This means a war will start since wolves just hate your kind. It'll be perfect. It won't matter if she's useless and no one likes her, they hate dragons more so of course they'll fight you.

"When this is all over... Necromancer... He'll be so happy... He's the witch of all creations lover and is the spell that was put on the moon goddess. It's weird... A necromancer in a goddess... Oh well, as long as father is happy!"

Necromancer? Who? He doesn't... He shouldn't... How?

Witches can be evil... And all of them hide secrets. Just I hid from you for so long... Well... It wasn't completely on purpose.

Wait... Are you saying that you're a witch? INSIDE OF MY HEAD?! Whhhhhhhhy?!

Shush child! Listen...

I began to listen to that... Thing again. "IT ISNT POSSIBLE! A NECROMANCER CAN'T BE THE WITCH'S LOVER!"

"It can if a witch gives him powers. Which is what this war will help do!" She clapped her hands together in a dreamy way. "He said if he has power he'll revive all witches! We won't be consider extinct or rare anymore! We'll be the strongest surpernaturals!"

"I won't let that happen!" I suddenly stepped in. Wait... WHHHHHHHY?!

Lettie's POV

That's right bitches. I get a POV too. In case you didn't know, I'm Roselina's inner witch. Now, back to me being badass as usual. (She is NOT badass. ~Tomko) SHUT UP TOMOKO! NO ONE ASKED YOU! (Idiot.)

Ignoring the stupid Tomoko, (real mature Lettie) SHUT UP! Back to the story. Ahem! I stepped into the middle of the witch and MY Gadjeel. "I won't let that happen!" I said, power flowing through my voice.

"LETTIE?! HOW!?"

"Oh? You know me? I'm impressed. But you can't seal me away forever. I'm going to protect my mate, my eggs, and my kingdom. You and necromancer won't win. Besides necromancer is lying. It's obvious. He hates us witches."

"S-so it's true, Roselina?" I heard, a rather nervous, Gadjeel ask from behind me.

I smiled and faced him. "Yes, but I'm not Roselina. My name is Lettie and I'm her inner witch." He looked hurt and I could tell he thought we didn't trust him. "Don't be hurt. Roselina just met me herself. She didn't know. Those," I glared at the witch, "kept me sealed."

He smiled slightly, happy that we trusted him. "Oh... I'm sorry... But you're right, WE won't let that happen." He walked over to me and took my hand. "We'll win, together." He kissed me gently.

I smiled and nodded. "Right! For our eggs!"

"Eggypups, love."

I gave him a confused look. "Eggypups?"

"Oh right. Magical eggypups."

I opened my mouth to say something but just shook my head. What the hell is wrong with my mate? I swear he was cracked as an egg... Lovable moron... Adorable moron...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go! You can thank @Lucia-Elric for making me update. She's my best friend! And oh yeah, tiff you'll meet Ian on Saturday. Please and thank you all, my lovable fans, for reading.
~Tomoko-Rockbell