He's the king

Roselina's POV

I tilt my head from side to side. "What do you mean? I am not the queen of the dragons. I'm your mate."

He just chuckles. "I know mate. And you are the queen of the dragons. I am the king and since you are my mate, you are the queen."

I open my mouth to say something but can't. I open and close my mouth several times. Finally after about five minutes I say, drum roll please. "No."

He looks at me in shock. "A-are..." He gulps. "Are you rejecting me?" His voice cracks. I can tell he's seriously scared that I'm about to reject him.

"No! Never! I'd never reject you!"

He lets out a deep sigh of relief. He's now looking at me with curiosity in his eyes. "Then what are you saying no to?"

"Being queen. I can't do it! Being queen is bigger than being a Luna in a wolf pack!" I gasp suddenly and cover my mouth. "You killed Alpha Dean! My old pack is going to kill you! They hit hard and will stop at nothing beat and scar you! I would because they've given me so many scars it isn't f-"

He cut me off by snarling loudly. "Scars?! I see the bruises but you have scars too?!" His voice boomed. "I don't care that I killed their Alpha! And don't call him Alpha! You are above him! You always have been!"

He sat me down gently and growled. He paced around. I realized we were still naked and gasped. "U-um... I n-need clothes?" I squeaked, trying to calm him down.

His head snapped to me, hatred in his eyes. The look made me flinch and whimper. I showed my neck as a sign of submission.

His looked hurt and sighed deeply. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you into submission. I'm just... Flustered. I'm used to being cold and not really caring about what wolves do, but now... I just want to rip every wolf," he looked at me. "Aside from you of course, apart."

I rub my arm and look down. He sighs and walks over to a tree. He pulled out a duffle bag and pulled out some clothes.

He got dressed then pulled out a shirt that said 'There is a light within the dark, and dark within the light. Truth within all lies, and lies within all truths.' on it.

It also had two dragons. One with a black body and a white head and the other with a white body and a black head. They were swirled together so they looked like the yin yang sign.

He handed it to me and I put it on. The shirt went past my knees it was so big. It smelled like him. Like scorched chestnuts and roasted pecans. Cinnamon lingering there.

I smiled as my light blonde hair blew in the wind. I got a closer look at my mates face as he stared at me with awe. His eyes were a beautiful red color with a golden glaze. They held so much love and awe for me... A useless, pathetic wolf.

He had light and fluffy red hair. And I mean red as in crayon red. I wonder if he dyed it...

He must have read my mind because he said, "It's my natural hair color. It's red, like my dragon." I blushed and nodded. He seems to have forgotten about my pack. (For now)