Mating with the love of my life

You'll probably laugh at this mating scene instead of whatever you usually do... Dragon god and moon goddess help me. Also, THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER AS GADJEEL'S POV! YAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gadjeel's POV

I look my stunning, amazing, perfect, beautiful mate I awe. She looks so... Goddess like... She's just pure beauty. I shouldn't have gotten such a perfect mate. I don't care if she's a wolf, she's my wolf. My perfect wolf... I can't wait to have dragon pups with her!

Gadjeel... Lets mate...

Whoa! She's wants to mate! Finally! Yeeeeeees~!

Ok, babe. In these forms?

Yes~ you'll be bigger this way~

I blush slightly as I turn her around. We're doing it wolf style in her honor.

Go ahead~

I love you~

I love you too~

I slowly slide into her, receiving a loud groaning, pleasured noise. How cute. I began thrust into her and her noises grew louder. The faster I went, the louder she got.

When we were about to reach our maximum pleasure, I gently nibbled and licked on her mark, making her get even louder.

The two of us came in pure bless as we became one. I pulled out of my panting mate and laid down, she on top of me.

T-that was perfect~

I know love, I know.

I love yooooou~

I love yooooou more~

Nope~

Yes~

She giggled loudly and licked my jaw. I chuckled and licked her perfect, furry, cute lips.

Could I have gotten a more perfect mate? Now... To prove my love... I know! I'll build a statue of us wearing one of the human mating outfits! The ones called "wedding"! It's a weird way to claim your mate...

Why just kiss and have children? You need to mark your mate! Besides, most humans can pick their mates! What's for them to be excited about?! Huh?! Going to school?! Ha!

My mate began to slowly shift back into her human form.

R-Roselina?

Yeah..?

Why are you shifting back?

You were too big... I'm sore...

S-Sorry!

She giggled at me. It's ok. I just may have trouble walking... that's all...

I broke you're legs?!

NO! NO! Not at all... You pleasured me so much, my legs couldn't take it all.

Oh... I sigh in relief.

She giggles and falls asleep. How cute...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's the mating scene~ tell me what you think.
~Tomoko Rockbell