HAHAHAHAHAHA

So you want to kill me? HA! Lol did you guys cry? Anyway, if you've read Cerberus, you can probably guess what's about to happen. Here's the next chapter. Don't kill me and read~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roselina's POV

I feel myself being shaken. I open my eyes.

"Roselina? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?!" Gadjeel asks with a worried expression.

I shake my head as I wipe my eyes. "I-I'm fine... Just a nightmare."

He looks relieved. "Good... So, what is it doctor? What do we have?"

The doctor smiled kindly at us. Oh goddess, what if my dream comes true?!

"You have twin eggs." I freeze. Not one egg, but two?! TWO FRICKING EGGS?! HOW DO I LAY THESE THINGS?! "Now, you're probably worried Queen, but don't be. All need to do is stay in your... Lets call it wolf dragon form."

I nod. "O-ok... Then what will happen?"

"After you lay them?" I nod in response.

"After you lay them we get to keep them warm with our bodies~" Gadjeel nuzzled my neck. "I can't wait~"

I blush deeply and suddenly pulled him into my chest. He yelps in surprise, then tightly wraps his arms around my lower back as he snuggled into my chest.

"I love these~" He purrs. I kiss his forehead and he rubs against me. "I love you, mate~"

I giggle at his childish behavior. He's changed... "You've changed since we fully mated..."

He smiles at me, making me blush. "Of course. Now I don't have to be as on edge around other males, and you're carrying my children~" He rested his head on my thin belly.

I giggle softly and look at the doctor. "When should I change and how long will it take?"

"In about a month you should change and it should take slightly longer than a month."

I nod and pat Gadjeel's red hair. He purrs louder and I feel his big friend poking my leg. I gasp. "G-Gadjeel!"

"Yes love~?"

"Why are you... Aroused?"

He rubs his head against my stomach more, he's like a cat... "Because you arouse me~"

I blush and kiss his lips gently. He returns the kiss and licks my lips. I feel the heat inside of me grow and I groan.

"What's wrong?!"

"It's getting hotter..."

"Your womb?" The doctor asks, worried. I nod. "That's not a good sign... Come! We must cool you off." We nod and follow her. She takes me to a room that's ice cold, it feels nice. "For the first twenty-four hours the eggs will be extremely hot. You must stay in this room, eat ice, and swim in that pool from time to time until the time is up. After that, you'll be free to move around."

"Why do I have to stay here?"

"When a dragon is formed they give off heat that is extremely... Hot. All females stay here for the first twenty-four hours." I nod. "The only other person in here, Queen, is Annmarie. She, just like you, just found out about her eggnantcy."

I nod and look at a young looking girl across the room. "Is Gadjeel staying here too?"

"Yes."

"No. He can't stay in here he'll freeze to death."

"HOW CAN THEY STAY IN HERE THEN?!"

"The eggs growing in them will keep them warm enough."

He growled. "I'm staying with my mate!"

"GADJEEL! Just leave... I don't want you dying and she's right. This room isn't even cold to me."

He looks hurt then sighs and nods. He hugs me and kisses me before leaving with the doctor. My twenty-four hours with Annmarie begin...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How's that? Like it? Tell me what you think and what the girls should do."
~Tomoko Rockbell