Ugh

Sorry it's taken me so long to update. Uggggggh. It's not that I have writers block, I know exactly what I'm going to do, its just I haven't felt like writing for some reason. I'm sorry and I'll try to update more. Also, if anyone wants to animal crossing new leaf with me, please message me and we'll play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gadjeels's POV

Great. Another two dragons killed by wolves... It all seemed to happen slowly, but it happened fast. I we t ahead and gave Igneel to Angel, since she can't have children and Igneel's parents are dead.

Shortly after that, however, Roselina contacted me telling me that her crazy psycho bitch of a mother was in that hellish room. I flew to her as fast as I could, I was going to get her out and I didn't care what the doctor said.

I saw the ceiling of the room from a bird's eye view and I flew at it. I folded my wings to pick up speed. Just as I was about to break the ice ceiling, I was shocked from behind. Literally shocked. I think it was from a high voltage taser.

I roared in pain and flailed, trying to get my now paralyzed wings open so that I could fly away.

"Fighting is useless!" a high pitched voice cackled. "Roselina will die today! Her and those damned pups!"

I roared again, this time a rage filled roar. "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY MATE OR MY EGGY PUPS!"

"Oh? What can you do? Her mother is already getting into position. It won't be long now...." With that, a giant shock collar appear upon my neck. It was made from the one thing that weakened dragons, gold.

I know what you're thinking. Gold? But don't dragons hoard and steal gold? Yes, but that's so no one can use it against us. See, if we had all the gold in the world, there would be none to use against us. Makes sense, right?

Anyway, as I tried to get off the collar in my now weakened state, it emitted a loud noise and then shocked me. I roared once more as I my vision began to blur.

The more I fought against the collar, the high voltage. It was as if I was in a thunder storm and all the lighting was hitting me.

I was blasted in the side, right in the middle of my ribs. I felt warm, black blood gush down my side. I could feel the throb from so much blood loss in my head and all over my body.

I began to black out. I hope Roselina is okay... Wait... Why didn't I mind link her? Dragon God, I'm a Dumb ass... The world faded away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I'm sorry it's taking me so long. I'll try to do better. That's all.

~Tomoko Rockbell