E-EGGS?!

Hehehehehehehehe I wonder what this chapter will be about? *evil grin*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roselina's POV

I awoke in my fully mated mate's arms. This is perfect... He's... Staring at me with a loving look... I blushed at him.

Hello love~ He purred.

I blushed deeper. "H-hello... Love..." He licked my breasts, making me moan softly. "G-Gadjeel... Stop..."

He stopped and gave me a worried look. What's wrong?

I whimpered softy. "I feel... Funny..." I rubbed my belly. "It feels... Like there's something really warm in me... Like I just drank hot cocoa on a freezing day..."

He quickly shifted back, holding me in his arms. "D-Don't freak out, love, but... It sounds like you're bearing my egg..."

My face went pale and I giggled nervously. "E-Egg?" I squeaked.

"Yes. Dragons have eggs."

"O-Oh..." AHHHHH! THERE'S A F**KING EGG IN ME! HOW THE HELL DO I GIVE BIRTH TO A DAMN EGG?! AHHHHHHH!

"S-Sweetie, are you ok?"

"J-Just fine, love." AN EGG! OF ALL THE THINGS! AN EGG! HOW DOES ONE LAY AN EGG IN HUMAN FORM?! WHEN WILL IT BE R- HOLY SHIT HOW DO YOU TELL IF YOU'RE READY TO LAY AN EGG?!

"Roselina..."

"Y-Yes?" I squeaked.

"Do you want to talk to a doctor?"

"Y-Yes please!" WHAT KIND OF QUESTION WAS THAT?! THERE'S A DAMN IN EGG ME, OF COURSE I WANT TO TALK TO A DOCTOR! THIS IS NOT RIGHT! I AM NOT OK WITH THIS! AN EGG!

"Roselina!"

I jumped. "Yeah?"

"Lets go." He shifted and I did the same. He helped me learn to fly, then we flew to the kingdom. He led me to the doctor's. (after getting dressed of course)

"What's up, doc?" He chuckled.

"King, Queen." She bowed to us. "May I help you?"

"I think my mate has an egg."

She quickly shot up and nervously glanced at me. "An egg?"

"Yes."

She smiled. "So you mated?" he nodded. "Ok! I'll just need her to take an egg test."

She led me into a room and I took a test similar to human pregnancy tests. Afterwards, she led me back to Gadjeel.

"It'll be a half hour." We nodded and waited. She grabbed the test and looked at us. "Queen, I'm sorry to say, you don't have one egg."

I was devastated and I could tell Gadjeel was the same, but secretly, I was happy.

"You don't have one egg... You have..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does she have hmm?! I wonder? Hehehehe wait and find out in the next chapter. ;)
~Tomoko