Nest

Sorry I haven't updated in so long guys. I hope to update more, but a lot is going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roselina's POV

We flew for what felt like ever. Just as I was beginning to think the flight would never end, we come upon a huge nest. There was nothing else around, it was just a nest (big enough for two dragons in their dragon form to party in) by itself.

It seemed to get bigger... Then I realized, Gadjeel was flying me to it. I started to panic. Dragons only let their mates go to the nest, and they only go when they want to mate. I have a bad feeling about this...

We landed shortly after I saw the nest. It was made from... Crystal? It looked pretty... I felt myself being put down. I heard bones cracking and then Gadjeel (in human form) picked me up.

"Shift, my lovely mate." I did as he said and lust filled his eyes. They began to turn yellow. Shit...

"Er... Gadjeel... Why are we here?"

"Because, mate, I can't wait any longer."

"O-Oh... Put me down?" I smiled and begged with my eyes. He sighed and put me down. But man, did he regret that.

As soon as he put me down, I ran like hell. The nest, for some odd reason, had a door. I opened it and jumped down the mountain the nest was on. As I landed, I shifted and ran more. I ran as fast as my paws could carry me, my wolf going off on me the entire time.

I had no idea where I was, or where I was going, but I wasn't staying there. I could him growling in the distance and then the bones cracking. He had shifted and was coming for me. I saw a house in the distance, and I ran for it. Little did I know, that that could've been the last time I would ever see my mate.

I was half way to the house when it happened. I suddenly fell, a burning pain in my side. The last thing I remember seeing was... Gadjeel dripping with blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short, but here's the next chapter. I hope you like it. Please and thank you.

~Tomoko