Meet the parents

Roselina's POV

I pulled away to catch my breath. He looked into my eyes. The dragons were all cheering and yelling about killing wolves.

He smiles kindly at me. "Let's meet my parents." What?! So fast?! He led me back inside and down what felt like an eternity of stairs.

He led me to the kitchen where two people who looked similar to him were smiling at me. I hid behind him a bit. I'm nervous.

He chuckled and pushed out from behind him. "It's ok. It's just my parents."

I nodded and smiled at them. "S-sorry... I'm a little..."

"Scared?" His mother raised a brow. I squeaked. "Don't be." She smiled. "We hate wolves with all of our being," Yes. This is making me feel better. Sarcasm~ "but, we like you. Even though you knew dragons hated wolves, you came. That proves you're brave."

I blushed slightly and smiled. "T-thank you..." His father grunted.

"Catrine may like you, but I don't." Gadjeel growled loudly, making me flinch. He pulled me into his side and kept his hand on my waist. His father did the same with his mother.

Both Catrine and I sigh. "Men." She says.

"Men." I agree. She looks at me and we both start laughing.

"Roselina!" His father snapped at me.

"Y-yes?" I squeaked.

He smirked. "Roselina... Huh? Alright. Come with me." This caught me of guard.

"O-ok..." He held his hand out to me and I was about to take it when Gadjeel growled loudly and pulled me behind him.

"SHE'S MINE!" He roared.

His dad gave him a 'Are f***ing stupid?' Look. "Really son? Really? I have my own mate, she's too young for me, and she's like my daughter!"

I giggled. Wow. Dragons really did need their mates more than wolves. He looked at me and sighed deeply. He moved out of the way and his dad led me to a room.

The room was filled with older arcade games. My mouth was wide open. He chuckled and I looked at him. "Like it?"

I nodded. "Ok good." He then glared at me. "Listen to me, wolfy. Don't you dare hurt my son. I can't have him broken. I don't mind that you are his mate, just you better not hurt him."

I smiled. "He's my mate and savior. I'd rather sell my soul to hell than hurt him."

He gave me a wide grin. "Good. Now lets go back before he throws a f-" Before he could finish, something glass broke.