Enemies

Hey. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Super busy. Anyway, back to story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roselina POV

When I woke up, I was still in wolf form and had bandages all around my body where I was wounded. Gadjeel was in his dragon form curled up in a protective circle around my body. I tried to get up an find out what happened, but hurt my side and fell back down.

Gadjeel nuzzled me with his snout. "Stay down. You'll hurt yourself worse." I whimpered and he seemed to know what I meant. "One of those damned wolves attacked you. I smelled him when you opened the door, but you were gone before I could stop you. He managed to bite your side and I... Lost it..." He moved his tail and I saw the mangled corpse of a wolf. "I'm sorry... I failed you..."

I licked his snout to tell him it wasn't his fault. He smiled. "I won't let it happen again." He gently picked me up and flew me back to the nest. He gently sat me on the bed of... Flowers? Why..?

"You new to rest. I'll be back, I'm going to go hunting." He licked me and flew out.

I have to admit... I felt lonely without him...

'Of course... He's our mate...' I nearly jumped. It had been a while since I had heard my wolf's voice...

'Uh...' I didn't even know her name...

'It's Lettie.' She was quite and spoke in a very soft voice.

'Oh... Uh... Um... I'm Roselina...'

'I know.'

'Oh... Um... You're very pretty...'

She smiled and giggled slightly. 'Thank you. Anyway... Time more important things... Our ex pack...'

'Yes... We need to handle them...'

'We mated to a dragon. It won't be hard to destroy them.'

So she's violent... 'I agree... But we still need to have a plan.'

'Y-' She was interrupted by our mate flying with two deer. He killed them and cooked them for me with his dragon's breath. He sat one in front in me. I ate about half of it. He threw his into the air and swallowed it whole. He ate the rest of mine when I was done.

He curled back around me in his protective circle. "You're never leaving my sight again." He licked me and nuzzled me.

I smiled and licked him back. He was sweet... I love him... I really do...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey~ Any requests for a new book? I'm looking for ideas. Please and thank you.
~Tomoko