Overprotective.

Roselina's POV

We ran towards the sound, as soon as we did, I regretted it. I was pushed against the wall by none other than my mate.

"Mate!" He growled out.

I sighed. "Yes. I know I am your m-"

"EXACTLY! YOU'RE MINE! NOT MY DADS!" I looked at him, shocked. Was he jealous I spent time with his dad?

"Uh..." I was lost for words... I mean he was jealous I was with HIS dad.

He's snarled, making me flinch and whimper. When he saw me whimper, he seemed to calm down. He sighed and nuzzled my neck. "I told you dragons need their mates more than a wolf..." He mumbled into my neck.

I sighed and patted his head. "It's ok... Um... Were you jealous I was with your dad?"

"Pfffffft! No!" He said backing up and crossing his arms. It was so obvious he was lying, but he looked adorable.

I started laughing at him. He blushed slightly. "S-shut up..."

His mother cleared her throat. I didn't know she here... I blush at her, knowing I was caught in a moment that made me look weak.

She started laughing. "You made my son blush! He's never blushed before!"

"Mom!" He whined. That made me laugh and her laugh louder.

His father walked in and wrapped an arm around his mother's waist. He looked at us laughing. "What happened here?"

"Noth-"

"He was blushing!" His mom interrupted. "She made OUR son blush!"

"What?! He was blushing?!" He started laughing.

Gadjeel snarled and picked me up bridal style. "It's not funny!" He took me and ran out the room.

He ran outside and shifted into his dragon form. "Shift!" He demanded playfully. I giggled and shifted into my wolf form. He picked me up in his mouth by the scruff of my neck.

This scared me. I started trembling slightly as he began flying through the air. Where is he taking me?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been able to update. My grandma is in the hospital right now so I've been spending a lot of time doing thing for her. Anyway, with any luck I'll update more. Please and thank you.
~Tomoko