Chapter 156 - Extra 1: Meeting the Parents.

It was a bit cold in the spring, however, the sunlight this morning was incomparably radiant.

The stained glass window couldn't block the sunlight from spilling in from outside, creating a nice looking ripple on the floor and beaming the dark themed bedroom with light.

Rong Qing extremely cautiously and slowly extended a leg. There were some marks on it like it was bitten and nibbled by some kind of wild beast. From how densely packed the marks were, it was evident just how hungry that wild beast was.

Reaching out half way, a flash of pain instantly traveled up his body, along with the dull, seesaw ache in his back.

His expression slowly froze.

......f*ck.

Why did his behind feel like it was stuffed full?

And why did he feel like he was just run over by an entire luxury train?

He slowly laid back down in the bed. Damn.

Laying still for 3 seconds, Rong Qing became elated again. He looked deeply at the stained glass window to confirm the familiar handprint still remained on it.

Aiya!

As expected of the wolf pup that daddy trained. Growing more impressive by the day!

Ze. It's just... he was the one who was a bit incapable.

Rong Qing flipped himself around with difficulty and sighed deeply.

Looks like he needed to consider increasing his exercises later. Otherwise, doesn't that mean his thrilling games won't be sweet anymore?

Lying prone on the bed, Rong Qing grabbed the phone and browsed the net.

The top trending search was, of course, daddy!

He happily opened it.

[...... stuffed full of dogfood.]

[Hah. Never thought you were this kind of tyrant Rong! Showing love over a blog...... f*ck! You sure know how to play! I'm lemon!]

[It's all because I was too innocent. I thought I was just a happy shipper fangirl. Who would have thought my d*ath would be in front of the phone screen because of sugar overload QAQ. In the face of these actions, I only want to say, let it come even more violently! Even if I de from the sweetness, I still want the candy wuuuwuuuwuu. What kind of extraordinary romance is this.]

Rong Qing sampled it. Ze. This comment looked like it came from a real, live single dog.

Too tragic. Too tragic.

Since they're that tragic, why doesn't he give them a 'like'!

Doing as he planned, Rong Qing's finger moved and silently clicked 'like.' After clicking, he still felt a bit unsatisfied. He continued to browse through some of the other comments and started to 'like' everything wildly.

The blogs online finally calmed down after great difficulty, but because of Rong Qing's 'likes', they instantly exploded again.

[Tyrant Rong personally arrived to give 'likes'?]

[Oh f*ck oh f*ck? Tyrant Rong gave me a 'like'! I... Should I go buy a lottery ticket right now or something to support the nation?]

[...... I don't know why but I inferred many things from all of these 'likes'.]

At this time, an incomparably sharp comment hit the nail on the head.

[Isn't the most important point, why does tyrant Rong have time to give 'likes' right now? Here I thought that as newlyweds, he should be in bed with Lin Ji at the moment. (blushi)]