Chapter 163 - Extra 2.7: Variety Show

Opening his eyes, Rong Qing stared at the ceiling in a daze. It was a long time until he finally turned his head to look at the clock at the bedside. 1pm in the afternoon.

Ai. Beauty is deadly.

Rong Qing exclaimed from the bottom of his heart.

Did the recent bike trip exercise the wolf pup’s lower body more and make his hips even stronger?

He pondered for a second.

Or maybe it’s because they suppressed it for too long! Distance made the heart grow fonder!

Slowly sitting up, Rong Qing glanced at the floor.

Okay, the ripped shirt was gone. And his pants disappeared as well.

He looked at the french windows to the side.

En. The white colored map was gone without a trace.

Thinking for a moment, he turned over and pulled open the wolf pup’s bedside drawer.

Oho~

There were quite a few less condoms and lube.

Sitting back, Rong Qing suddenly heard a ringing at the head of his bed.

En?

Lowering his head, he saw a flashing pair of handcuffs.

Hehe.

A slightly perverted smile emerged uncontrollably on Rong Qing’s face.

Hehehe.

Hehehehe.

What a wonderful night!

“...... enough thinking about it. Go eat something first.” Leaning against the door, Lin Ji’s expression was full of fond exasperation.

Rong Qing reached out his hands: “What are you thinking? How can I stand up?”

By the way, wolf pup, your face is glowing! Your face looks so moist and smooth it could reflect light. Did you pluck daddy’s vital energy and use it to replenish yourself?

Lin Ji walked over, and with a slight use of strength, picked Rong Qing up completely in his arms: “You’re starting to really love acting spoiled.” Clearly you can walk yourself.

Although that’s what he said, Lin Ji still held on to Rong Qing firmly, as if he didn’t have the slightest plan of letting go.

Rong Qing didn’t expose him. It’s not like the person who wanted to play new games last night was himself. The person who ripped his pants was also not himself. Ze ze ze.

Men!

After enjoying the wonderful brunch made by the big chef Lin Ji, Rong Qing finally asked happily: “Isn't that program going to start broadcasting today? What time, what time?” He wanted to see if the netizens were blinded by them or not!