Chapter 165 - Extra 3.2: He Qian and Sweet Pea

He immediately let out a huge yell: “Put down Sweet Pea!”

The shop owner’s body stiffened. His hand was immediately bitten furiously by the angry cat!

“Ah--! You damn cat…... ” His hand loosened. The cat immediately leaped down and rushed directly at He Qian!

He Qian quickly walked over. However, he saw Sweet Pea stopped hesitatingly before him. He Qian jumped in fear. What if Sweet Pea hated him for making it suffer?

The next second, Sweet Pea started circling his foot carefully, letting out weak feeble meows. It avoided rubbing against him, almost like it was afraid to… get him dirty.

He Qian’s tears immediately rushed forth. He crouched down and carefully picked up Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea struggled faintly, but it had no strength. Very quickly, he leaned his chin on He Qian’s arm, abdomen rising and falling faintly with his breathing.

His originally pretty and shiny fur was a complete mess and tangled at the moment. He Qian petted him softly and cooed: “It’s okay. It’s okay. Daddy’s back.”

Sweet Pea lifted his head slightly to look at He Qian, letting out a breath of relief inside.

You’re back. That’s really great. If you took any longer, he really couldn’t endure anymore in this little cat’s body. He put his chin on the back of the man’s hand, and very quickly, fell into a deep slumber.

Seeing Sweet Pea let out quiet snores, He Qian finally withdrew his gentle and tender expression. His face was full of coldness and rage as he looked at the store owner: “I hope you can give me a good explanation about what happened.”

This wasn’t the first time that he left Sweet Pea with this store owner, but this was the first time he saw how unskilled and inexperienced the store owner was at holding a cat.

Before there was always a cage. How would he know that this store owner directly held a cat by the neck with his hand?

Startled, the store owner blurted out as soon as he opened his mouth: “This is not my fault! It’s all because it ran off!” When he finished, he thought for a moment and said obstinately: “Look, in order to catch it again, I didn’t even open the store!”

He Qian scoffed: “Then why don’t you explain to me. Sweet Pea is this obedient, why would he run away?”

Sweet Pea was only a small cat. He’s clingy and afraid of strangers. One reason why He Qian kept leaving Sweet Pea at this store was because he thought Sweet Pea was familiar with it.

Who would have thought……

Lowering his head, He Qian looked painfully at Sweet Pea in his arms. Who knew how Sweet Pea managed to spend the last few days.

The store owner felt a bit guilty from his questioning, yet at the same time a bit annoyed. Wasn’t it just a bit of money? Was a cat more important than a person?

“How would I know? It just suddenly ran off without reason. Let me tell you. It bit me and caused me to close shop and lose money for a few days. You need to compensate for this!”

As for the lodging fees, he already accepted it so there’s no way he’d return it now! The money was his!

He Qian suppressed his fury. Who would have thought the rather friendly looking store owner was actually this kind of person. With a cold face, he said: “Don’t worry. Someone will count everything with you carefully.”

Wicked people will suffer for their wicked deeds. In order to deal with this kind of ridiculous person, He Qian will make sure to arrange for people to punish him thoroughly.