Chapter 157 - Extra 2.1: Variety Show

A few months passed in a blink of an eye.

<<Mr.Wilson>> finally finished filming. At long last, Lin Ji can let out a sigh of relief. After all, the feeling of only being able to wait everyday for his sweetheart to fly over to see him was really not that wonderful.

"Put some more on the left.. left side." Wearing a shirt, Rong Qing laid prone and directed Lin Ji to rub cream on his butt as he browsed online.

Feeling like a thousand horses were trampling around in his heart, Lin Ji finished the task. He took a deep breath and then grabbed a book from the bedside table to block the deadly view in front of him.

Sometimes, Rong Qing had no knowledge of his own attractiveness.

"Huh?" Momentarily surprised, Rong Qing turned his head and beckoned at Lin Ji with his hand: "Come look at this."

"What is it?" Lin Ji moved closer.

"This." Rong Qing handed the phone to him: "Chu Ke said that a variety show contacted him. It seems pretty good so he asked if we wanted to take a look."

"Variety show?" Lin Ji subconsciously furrowed his brows. His impression of variety shows has never been good.

"Yep." Rong Qing pretended he didn't see and continued to say excitedly: "Why don't you look first. Recently I've been watching this show. I think it's not bad!"

"Really?" Lin Ji was somewhat hesitant. However, since Rong Qing thought it was not bad, then he'll just take a look.

After a while, Lin Ji finished looking. He lifted his head to look at Rong Qing. Rong Qing looked back at him, both eyes glimmering. Lin Ji silently face palmed: "Are you sure?"

No wonder Rong Qing would act like this. It was a reality show about married couples. But wouldn't that be... too high profile?

Lin Ji frowned, completely forgetting who it was that used a talk show to come out of the closet in a high profile manner just a few months ago.

"I'm sure! It's not like there's anything to do at the company lately." Even if there was, assistant He can definitely handle it with a one cat bonus. And if one didn't work, then he can always offer two.

"And plus, you have already finished filming your movie. I also don't have any arrangements. So why don't we relax and go play. This method can even create some screen time for you. Two birds with one stone!"

Of course, the main reason was because daddy wanted to have a public show of affection! Hmph. But would daddy say this? Of course not!

Rong Qing secretly finished plotting in his heart, then turned to look at Lin Ji: "So? What do you think?"

Lin Ji saw his expression full of anticipation. What else can he say? He wasn't so petty as to not satisfy this little wish of Rong Qing: "Since you want to go, then we'll go play."

"Alright! Let me reply then! Actually this is perfect! There's more company for all four of us to go! It'd be even more fun!" Rong Qing happily took the phone and started returning the message loudly.

"Four of us?" Lin Ji was startled.

Rong Qing was busy typing as he replied without even turning his head: "En. Four of us. Chu Ke and A are going as well. I think the show asked him to see if we wanted to go."