Chapter 161 - Extra 2.5: Variety Show

Setting up camp of course included pitching a tent!

Originally the production group was going to help with this task, but the 8 people discussed for a moment and all decided that it'd be more interesting if they were to do it themselves.

Chu Ke's eyes practically let out beams of light. He was so excited he could start hopping around: "When coming out to play, of course it's more interesting to do it yourself!"

This was what he heard from his classmates plenty of times before! However, he never participated before. So of course he liked the idea a lot!

Rong Qing was even more excited than him! He looked at the slightly dusky colored sky and laughed giddily inside.

A moonless and windy night was most suitable for...... doing some secret, sneaky things.

With the participants deciding to set up tents themselves, of course the director was happy to add in these scenes. The four pairs had their own tents and started pitching them in an area the production group picked out ahead of time.

Although Lin Ji wasn't familiar with this task, he can look and learn from A who was by his side! Hands nimble, he started to pitch his tent following A step by step.

Suddenly, he felt Rong Qing touch the back of his hand. He didn't really mind, thinking Rong Qing accidentally bumped into him, and continued his work.

Not long after, he felt Rong Qing touch his back. Lin Ji paused what he was doing and turned his head to look at Rong Qing. Rong Qing was in the middle of hammering down the steel pole. When he saw Lin Ji look over, his face was full of innocence: "What's the matter?"

Maybe he was really overthinking it?

Lin Ji smiled, shaking his head: "Nothing. You slow down, be careful not to hurt your fingers."

"Okay. You be careful too." Rong Qing leaned over intimately and pecked the corner of his lips before lowering his head again.

Lin Ji also looked down and continued his work.

Not even three minutes later, he suddenly felt a naughty hand reach over again. Grinding his teeth, Lin Ji grabbed this groping hand. On this hand, a similar ring to his own flashed with light, making him really want to grab the person behind him and ♂ punish him severely.

"Stop messing around." He warned Rong Qing in a low voice.

Aiya! He was finally discovered!

Rong Qing leaned over with a grin. Taking advantage of the fact that no one was looking, he stole another kiss. He didn't say anything, and only looked at Lin Ji happily.

That's the plan! Daddy just wanted to mess around! That's what made it ♂ interesting! On a moonless, windy night, men should do the ♂ thing that they love to do the most!

On fire by Rong Qing's teasing, Lin Ji grabbed his other hand that was now trying to cause trouble and warned Rong Qing again in a low voice: "Stop messing around, en? Rong gege."

Rong Qing huffed.

No way, he didn't even get far!