Chapter 158 - Extra 2.2: Variety Show

When Rong Qing walked out of the bedroom, the entire show crew all took in cold breaths. Several female staff even turned faintly red.

Too… too dashing!

They couldn’t resist screaming in their hearts!

Lin Ji was fine. At least they can see his pictures online often. But tyrant Rong!

Who didn’t know that only the pictures and videos that Rong Qing approved of were released out in the public! Nowadays, who dared to post Rong Qing’s pictures without permission? Rong Corp’s lawyer team was online every minute, ready to send court letters!

Rong Qing and Lin Ji walked out one after the other. Because they were filming a reality show, the production let them know ahead of time to dress casually. Therefore, in a rare moment, Rong Qing dressed simply, without any accessories. Even his hair fell naturally in front of his forehead.

Which, surprisingly, made him look a few years younger. Standing next to the increasingly handsome and manly looking Lin Ji, it was hard to tell which one of them was older in age.

Plenty of people stole secret glances again and again.

Aiya. As expected of the national CP. Really a match made in heaven!

The director sat with half of his butt on the sofa, feeling like he was about to faint!

It’s really tyrant Rong! And Lin Ji!

My god! He really managed to invite these two husbands!

Quivering, he swiftly stood up and shook hands with Rong Qing: “Thank you, tyrant Ro… CEO Rong for agreeing to appear on our show. We are very honored.”

Oho? Tyrant Rong?

Rong Qing’s eyebrow rose.

Really couldn’t tell, old pal. Such a thick brow, large eyes manly man like you, would actually follow a group of girls and call me tyrant Rong?

He loftily nodded his head: “No problem. I saw parts of your program before. It’s really not bad. It just so happens Lin Ji is resting at home after finishing his last movie. We want to relax a bit.”

The director’s eyes lit up!

“That’s right, that’s right! Work hard, play hard!”

Who would have thought tyrant Rong was this easy-going! Love it! Love it!

Then Rong Qing casually led the way for them. A and Chu Ke also bought a house in Ten Thousand Woods, but it was more out of the way.

Entering the door, Chu Ke was dressed like a student. Standing together with Rong Qing, the two had completely the same style; one looking younger than the next.

Hands clasped with A and fingers intertwined, Chu Ke greeted the production crew with a smile: “Hello everyone. This is my husband.”

A politely nodded his head.

The director’s eyes lit up at the sight.

Although this man didn’t count as handsome or dashing, the way he presented himself wasn’t bad! Both pairs of husbands were very interesting! The ratings of this season definitely won’t be low!

Other than them, the production group also picked up two other married couples. One was a violinist and singer. The other was a chef and comedian. The other two couples were slightly older. All of them waited until they were 40 to get married.

As they faced Rong Qing and Lin Ji, they were all stunned.

“CEO… CEO… CEO Rong?” The one who spoke was the violinist. He’s called James, a foreigner.