Chapter 160 - Extra 2.4: Variety Show

They ate very well for this meal. It's just that a brief issue occurred during it.

Perhaps it's because the goose they were given was used to being half raised or something, when they went to catch it for slaughter, it flapped its wings and flew in the sky!

Although when the owner's cousin brought it over, he specifically cut its wings to make sure it couldn't fly far, it didn't prevent the goose from jumping 1-2 meters upwards!

Rong Qing, who was in charge of catching the goose, saw this and his eyes immediately lit up. To the side, Lin Ji's face turned pale. He had a not so good feeling!

As expected, the next second, he heard Rong Qing yell loudly: "Quick! Everyone get over here! Catch it!"

Not knowing if it's because Rong Qing's voice was especially resonant or because everyone was extremely looking forward to eating a beautiful cuisine made of goose meat. Other than Lin Ji, everyone all came charging over and started to bear the weight of Taishan mountain down on the goose.

Terrified by them, the goose began to flap its wings. Legs kicking in assistant, it jumped 3 meters up and away again!

Rong Qing: ???

Little pal, what's wrong with you? Your wings are already like that, yet you're still this strong?

The other people were all stunned as well.

This was really... not quite the same as what they imagined!

That big goose landed on the ground, turned its head, and hooked wildly at them. Its two little eyes were filled with a mocking scorn. As if saying, you want to catch me? Just with your skills?

Rong Qing shook.

What an arrogant and unruly big goose! Love it, love it! Its meat must taste extremely wonderful!

He quickly interacted excitedly with the ranch owner and quickly managed to obtain 7-8 nets in his hands: "Come, everyone grab one. The owner said that he can only give us the goose if we catch it ourselves. Whether we'll be eating meat tonight or only drinking soup, will depend on everyone's teamwork!"

The crowd accepted the nets one by one and inexplicably felt their fighting spirit ignite.

The chef even rolled up his sleeves: "Okay! I just happen to be very good at cooking goose! When we catch it, I'll make it personally and let you guys have a taste!"

"Alright!" The crowd agreed.

With Rong Qing as the leader, they formulated a flanking plan. Two people in one group, they will cover all directions to trap this big goose!

Rong Qing's eyes were gleaming brightly as his heart yelled 'How thrilling'!

Yet, he still didn't forget to keep a hold of Lin Ji's hand in the process. Without even turning his head, he instructed: "Stand behind me. You're tall. If it starts flying, you can block it and knock it down like in volleyball, okay?"

Lin Ji saw him get excited and also became serious. Since Rong Qing was happy, then he'll follow along: "Okay."

The big goose's movements were extremely random. If the enemy doesn't move, I move. If the enemy moves, I also move.