Chapter 166 - Extra 3.3 He Qian and Sweet Pea

“Sweet Pea~ Sweet Pea~ Look at daddy~” He Qian’s tone was full of enticement. The cat, who was originally curled up in a ball, slightly lifted his head.

A long feathery thing waved in front of him. The little kitty couldn’t resist this the most. Sweet Pea narrowed his eyes, body moving forward and crouching down. He felt his claws itch.

“Hey!”

The cat feather toy was suddenly lifted up high!

Sweet Pea let out a meow!

A little kitty cat successfully leapt and hung onto the cat feather toy.

He Qian couldn’t resist laughing: “Aiya, I hooked a cat!”

Sweet Pea was really a foolish cat! Caught 100 times and he’d still get tricked.

As he thought this, he picked up the cat in his arms and walked into the kitchen: “I have today off. How about daddy stay home and play with you? And make you a meal you haven’t eaten in a long while?”

“Meow~” Sweet Pea let him talk to himself, indulging in his chin scratches at the same time. He already returned to this rented apartment with He Qian for three days.

Sweet Pea was also very curious. He seemed to have gotten used to this cat body very quickly. Even eating cat food tasted very delicious.

…… it’s just when he used the litter box, this ‘manager of shit’ would always hide in the corner and secretly watch him. It always made him feel out of sorts.

But when He Qian appeared everytime after Sweet Pea finished his business to praise him, he understood. He Qian was probably just training his little cat how to use the litter box.

However… He Qian… did he have any friends?

It’s been three days. He’s never seen He Qian exit the house other than to go to work. His whole heart and eyes seemed to only contain this little cat.

Sweet Pea stepped on He Qian’s arm and very nimbly climbed up his shoulder.

“What’s the matter?” Discovering the increased weight on his shoulder, He Qian momentarily stopped making cat food and tried to see what’s going on with the sticky cat on his shoulder.

“Meow~” Sweet Pea leaned close and rubbed against He Qian’s cheek.

Nothing. I just wonder if you’re spending your days too much by your lonesome.

Feeling a furry thing rubbing his cheek back and forth, He Qian couldn’t resist wanting to laugh.

Aiya, his family’s Sweet Pea was really very sticky.

“The cat food is almost ready. Don’t worry, en?”

“Meow~” Sweet Pea stopped rubbing against him and quietly sat on his shoulder.

Holding a smile, He Qian finished making the cat food, then casually boiled some noodles for himself to make do.

Next to the table, Sweet Pea ate the extremely nutritious cat food. He looked at his bowl. There were several types of fish meat in it, all fresh.

He thought for a moment, then used his foot to push his cat food towards He Qian a little.

“Eh? Are you full?” He Qian was a bit surprised. That shouldn’t be. Sweet Pea usually ate quite a bit. He only took a few bites so far.

“Meow~” Sweet Pea used his little head to push the bowl towards He Qian. Patting the edge of the bowl with his foot, he looked up at He Qian.

He Qian was stunned.