Chapter 164 - Extra 3.1: He Qian and Sweet Pea

"Then I'll leave Sweet Pea in your care. I'll probably take about a week. Sorry to trouble you guys."

"No problem, Mr.He. You can rest assured and go. Sweet Pea is so well-behaved. There won't be any trouble at all."

"Thank you guys very much!"

This voice sounded pretty young.

Or perhaps, he seemed to really like Sweet Pea?

Who was Sweet Pea then? A kid? A very obedient kid?

Thoughts disjointed, TA suddenly felt his body lifted into the air.

One of the extremely gentle voices just now immediately turned a bit malevolent: "Hah, that idiot brought money over again. I'm warning you, little Sweet Pea. You better work with me obediently here. I've arranged some breeding candidates for you already. As long as you're well-behaved, you'll be able to see him when he gets back. Otherwise... hah."

Breeding candidates? Also why would my body suddenly rise in midair?

Panicking suddenly, TA started to struggle.

Who am I? Where am I? What's going on?

"Fck! I just finished talking and you're already being disobedient? Then you can go stay quietly in the confinement room!"

With the sound of a bang, TA felt someone grab him by the back of his neck and throw him into some place. Then, there were no other noises.

So quiet.

TA was a bit lost.

What's... wrong with me?

Reaching out a hand, TA wanted to feel around and see what kind of place this was. But unexpectedly, TA tripped over his own 'hand.'

TA thoroughly became perplexed.

What... the heck?

Carefully reaching out both hands again, TA slowly felt around little by little and discovered a shocking reality.

TA seemed to have... turned into a cat?

Turned into?

TA was baffled again. Then what was I originally?

Understanding that he was only a cat, TA started to walk around on four legs. Stumbling around for quite a while initially, TA gradually became accustomed.

The cat's body was more flexible and nimble than he imagined. Very quickly, TA got used to walking around on four legs.

So in other words, I'm Sweet Pea? Is Sweet Pea... is me?

TA suddenly had a thought.

But... I should be a person? Why did I change into a cat?

Sweet Pea tilted his head in confusion. Unable to figure anything out, he started to march about, searching for sunlight with squinted eyes.