||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢~||

Harumi walks through the goblin village surveying the buildings and land writing notes on what can be improved and what can be done now to better their living situation

Harumi walks through the goblin village surveying the buildings and land writing notes on what can be improved and what can be done now to better their living situation. "Have you run into any issues with slavers?" Harumi asks the village's leader as they come to the center of the town. 

"No. We have heard rumors of them skulking around the forest but I figure they leave most of the monster races alone. We helped a few elves that had troubles with them but it's been a while since we heard back from them" the leader admits and Harumi bites her lip. "Do you know the area the elves were in when you last spoke to them?"

"I can give you a vague area but they kept moving so I am unsure if they are still even there"

"Any information would be appreciated. I am trying to take care of this issue and if I can track down the ones who are being targeted it would help in protecting them" Harumi tells him and he nods. "That is true. If we hear anything from some of the tribes we deal with I'll make sure it's passed onto you."

"Thank you. Has everyone been told about the naming ceremony?" Harumi asks and the man grins widely at her.

"Yes. We are all very grateful to you Queen-Harumi. You offered us so much and on top of that you want to name us. It's more than we could ever have hoped to get in life" he says, eyes misting up. 

"You guys are now my people. I take care of those under my reign. And everyone deserves a name so a name I will give you" Harumi tells him and watches as more goblins come into the center of the village. Harumi smiles at them as the man next to her welcomes his wife and three children next to them. 

"Listen up everyone. This is Queen Harumi Tempest. She has come here in hopes to offer her protection and support as she is the reigning forest nymph and one of the new demon lords in the area. We accepted her offer and she is going to name us" the leader goblin shouts and everyone gasps before cheers rings out.

"I am glad to welcome you to the Jura Forest Alliance. My Aniki and I have been working very hard to create a place where everyone can live in peace. Now to welcome you to our nation I will be naming all who want to receive a name so please get in line and wait patiently for your turn" Harumi announces and everyone gets into a line. The leader and his family are first and she thinks of a name for the leader