Lucy the beginning.

Lucy is currently stood with her nose to the wall for what seems like her 5th timeout of the weekend, she is wearing a nursery pink t-shirt and her slightly wet diaper is on full display but how did we get here? Let's rewind some 18 months when I was introduced to Lucy through a mutual friend.

I was 28 and had been single for some time, I'd had many one night stands but never found a girl that excited me. Lucy was 24 and although she was 5ft8 with long brown hair, green eyes and a figure to die for I was told that she had always struggled to keep hold of a man for more than a couple of months. The first time we met was nothing unusual. Lucy and myself hit it off right away and before the end of the evening she was whispering unspeakable things into my ear, we ended up getting a cab back to her place and we couldn't keep our hands off each other, the evening ended rather predictably but mainly without anything unusual.

In the following week's we met up a number of times and on one occasion when we had both had one too many drinks Lucy told me that she would love to tie me up, blindfold me and show me the time of my life, to Lucy's joy I immediately called a cab and we couldn't get back to her place quickly enough. Lucy did indeed give me the night of my life and I awoke the next morning with the restraints still attached to the bed post's.

Over the coming days we spoke more and more about what had happened and Lucy explained that due to her 'kinks' as she called them, she had struggled to build a long term relationship. I told Lucy that I was willing to give it a try and although I loved being on the receiving end the other night my preference was to be in charge, Lucy wasn't sure about this at first as she had always been the dominant but she agreed to give it a go. I started to ask about her kinks and she said it would be easier to show me some time, I left Lucy's apartment that evening and on the ride home recieved a message with a link to tumblr and a set of log in details.

Once home and with a beer in hand I fired up the laptop and logged straight on, this was like opening Pandoras box, all of Lucy's desires were laid out in front of me, after scrolling for a little time I noticed a few posts tagged with #ME, I hit the link which brought up Lucy from every angle wearing corsets, PVC, short skirts, no clothes and much more but all taken so you could not se her face. I continued to explored her profile for hours that evening and noticed that her tastes changed with the seasons, sometimes it was female on female, sometimes male on male, domination, female dom even some sissy stuff.

The next morning I called Lucy, she told me that she had hardly slept incase it was too much for me and I wanted out but I assured her that there was a lot I liked and some I didnt but we would discuss it when I was next over. One of the tags that appeared most often was spanking so I devised a plan to show Lucy that I was happy with what I had seen and also to introduce her to the submissive side of things. A few nights later before on my way over I called Lucy from the car and instigated some hot under the collar conversations but told her no touching till I arrived, I told her I was 5 minutes out and that when I arrived she should be in her birthday suit. I let myself in and found Lucy in the bedroom lay on the bed naked, I sat down on the edge of the bad and had her stand in front of me I flicked her nippes then took her hands and slowly sucked each finger, as soon as I got to the index finger on her left hand I could taste her juice, I reached down and felt between her legs, she had clearly been having fun without me and when I looked at her she gave me a knowing smile. With a swiftness I didn't know I had a pulled Lucy across my knee and delivered 5 hard swats to she ass cheeks, she squirmed and awww'd as the smacks connected then the room fell silent apart from both of our deep breaths. I stood Lucy up, she was bright red from her chest to the tips of her ears, her eyes was watery but she was not crying, for a moment I thought I had gone too far but after a second I realised I was in too deep

"what did I tell you NOT to do when I was on the phone?"

Lucy looked shocked and for a moment said nothing then came the confirmation that I hadn't gone too far

"dont touch myself"

"And what have you been doing?" Lucy went even redder

"Touching myself"

"Right, I think you need a time out to think about what you have done"

Lucy looked, if possible, even more shocked

"go and put your nose against the wall for 5 minutes"

without hesitation Lucy turned and quickly strode to the wall pressing her nose against it and placing her hands behind her back. I was rock solid but didn't want to break the mood, whilst Lucy was stood against the wall I stripped naked and sat back on the edge of the bed, after 5 minutes I called Lucy over, her eyes were still watery but she was now less red.

"What do you have to say?"

"Sorry"

"For what?" Lucy hesitated until I gave her an encouraging nod

"Sorry for touching myself without permission"

"Good. Now as you have clearly already had your pleasure its time for mine, on your knees"

"But I didn't, I only touched it for a minute, I didnt..."

"Thats unfortunate, you should have thought of that earlier, now on your knees"

Lucy did as she was told and I lasted about 2 minutes before I had one of the biggest explosions I have ever had. We cuddled for a while and Lucy eventually drifted off to sleep.