A new world

Following the night at the cinema the dynamic of our relationship had changed, although I initially leant towards a submissive tendency I was now the dominant person in the relationship 90% of the time and although Lucy did switch occasionally it was only for a short time.

Diapers were still being incorporated into our play and although we had gotten a little more adventurous they were still not a regular thing although Lucy was playing the Brat role much more often during any aspect of our lives. Lucy would often stamp her feet and roll her eyes when she couldn’t get her own way which often resulted in spankings and corner time, I had also noticed that She had taken to wearing more child like attire when going out to the mall or shops, although it was subtle to anyone who didn't know her to me it was a big difference to the way she used to dress.

One thing that had changed as we got more adventurous with our kinks was that we now occasionally attended a fetish club in the city, it was a place where we could be around like minded people and discuss different desires without being judged and Lucy had made some friends that she looked forward to seeing.

We had been to the club on several occasions and after the third or fourth visit Lucy began to hint at wearing a diaper on our next visit, she wouldn’t ask outright and I knew that she would be expecting me to mandate it so she could protest but we both knew she would be more than happy to wear one.

As the club was in the city we stayed over for the evening at a hotel 10 minutes from the club, on the morning of next visit I found Lucy packing an overnight bag and knew this was the chance to start the adventure. I told Lucy that she must pack diapers for the club, overnight and the following day for the car ride home, as was normal Lucy protested until I told her she was going to get one hell of a spanking if she carried on and although she blushed I caught the ghost of a smile as she turned away.

The drive to the city took around an hour so once the bags were packed we set off, we had been on the road for less than 20 minutes when Lucy told me she needed to use the restroom, I smiled and told her to just go to which she explained that if she did it would be all over the seat. I cursed to myself, I hadn’t told her to wear a diaper on the trip to the hotel and she was clearly already descending into her brat mode, it was my own fault so I couldn’t be mad although I was sure she had done it on purpose. I pulled over at the next stop and told lucy to come back straight after peeing, I sat in the car and waited and then waited some more until she eventually returned some 25 minutes later skipping across the parking lot with a bag in her hand, I was furious.  She gotin the car and with a grin and started to show me what the $40 of sweets and sodas she had bought, not only had she not listened when I told her to come right Jack she had also used my cash for the shopping spree, I would deal with that later.

Eventually we reached the hotel and had a few hours to kill, we went up to the room and had some fun before I left Lucy napping why I got ready, once done I woke Lucy and told her I would meet her down in the bar when she was ready but I was sure to remind her about the diaper before leaving. I had been sat at the bar for an hour before Lucy arrived but we still had time to grab a drink before ordering an Uber.

I had checked the area as Lucy was walking over and as she sat down I asked

"Did you remember to put on your diaper sweetie?"

it was just loud enough to make her panic but not loud enough for anyone to hear, her head spun to make sure no one had heard and she went bright red before giving me a playful slap.

Lucy had decided to wear a dress that was tight around her body but ruffled out slightly around the waist, a pair of stretch leggings and sneakers, I tried to catch a look at her butt and thought the outfit hid her diaper a little too well and as the dress was almost down to knee level, unbeknownst to her I planned to make her take the leggings off when we got to the club.

We had a drink then ordered an uber to take us to the club, Lucy seemed unphased by the journey and as we got out at the club I took Lucy by the arm and told her to go straight to the toilet and take off the leggings, she stammered at the reality of that and tried to plead to leave them on but it wasn’t negotiable, I told her that we were in a club with people in all kinds of fetishware so she was hardly going to stand out. I went to the bar to order drinks, it didn’t take long before a stroppy brat was stomping towards me, the lack of anything covering her legs and only wearing a ruffle dress and sneakers made her look a lot younger and the pouting face and stomping did nothing to help that. I handed Lucy a beer and she eventually calmed down, I told her the dress still hid the diaper well but she should watch how she sits, she rolled her eyes then spotted a familiar face and went off to chat as did I.

A little while passed and I watched Lucy leave the table she was at so went to meet her as she walked across the floor and headed to the bar, she was a lot more relaxed now and we chatted and laughed and drank.

We had been drinking and talking for around 20 minutes when a woman approached us from Lucy’s side who neither of us had met before, she was around 5ft 10 and around 180lbs with a pvc dress and boots on, both myself and Lucy said Hi but the woman only said Hi back to me and without looking at Lucy she openly said

“I think she may need her diaper checking. I could see it as she lent across the bar and it looks ready to burst”

Lucy didn’t know where to look and for a moment neither did I until Lucy told the woman to shut up and go away.I’ve always been very keen on manners and immediately told Lucy that she was out of line and would pay for that later, I apologied and explained that Lucy was a brat to which the woman just smiled and told me not to worry she'd heard it all before.

I reached over to Lucy and put my hand under her dress, I could feel the heat coming from her red face as i gave her a diaper check infront of this woman and the club although no one batted an eyelid, sure enough her diaper was soaked. Unbeknownst to me Lucy had bought a different brand of diapers to our usual Tena Slip plus and these were thinner and much less absorbant. The woman was still stood behind me

“have you brought spare diapers?”

I shook my head, “Lucy doesn’t usually need to change with our normal brand so I rarely carry spares”

The lady then introduced herself for the first time

“I’m Auntie Angela, I look after adult babies, luckily I never know when I’m going to run into one of them so I always carry a few spares in my bag”

the woman reached into her bag and handed me a very thick diaper with a very childish Teddy bear print on. At this point Lucy spoke up again, this time with a mixture of fear and anger in her face

“I’m not wearing that, I’m not a baby”

Then, for the first time the woman turned to Lucy “you behave like the brat, you get treated like the brat” Lucy was stunned

"now, are you going to let your daddy change your diaper or would you like me to do it? You won’t be the first brat I have dragged across this club for a diaper change”

Lucy looked at me with panic in her eyes and I knew I could push the boundaries a little

“well Lucy, which is it to be?”

She froze then with a look of resignation and a little relief she said “you”.

I thanked Auntie Angela and she handed me a card with her details and pointed me in the direction of a disabled WC with a changing bench.