Auntie Angela

To my surprise Lucy and auntie Angela really hit it off and after Lucy had moved the chat to her own phone they spent the next few days messaging each other like teenagers. As Lucy was preoccupied I visited the website on the card that Auntie had given me, I hadn’t noticed when we had met in the club but it turned out Auntie Angela was Latino and also went by the name nanny Angel. The website showed that she offered multiple services to ABDLs and also trained submissives, there was a specially build nursery where everything was designed for an infant but large enough for a full grown adult and a dungeon that was used for her subs.

The ABDL services ranged from a brief 2hr session where Angela would play a nanny role diapering, changing and feeding her ABDL to multi day engagements where the ABDL would be expected to follow all instructions, failure to do so would result in punishment ranging from lite spankings to soapings and enemas all while restrained in her purpose build dungeon.

I closed the laptop and thought, we had come a long way since we first started to date and although I could still find ways to get Lucy back in line I was finding it more difficult with each bratting episode she had and I needed some extra leverage.

I decided to call Auntie Angela, it had been two days since we returned from the club and Lucy and Angela had been sharing messages since.  I waited till Lucy was taking a shower and then went out to the car before hitting dial, I didn't want Lucy to know I'd made a call. When Angela answered the phone with a stern domineering voice my own inner submissive nearly exploded out of me

"Hi this is Dan, Lucy's......." the word stuck, how do I describe myself to this woman who knows more about our relationship than anyone else...  Then Angela cut in with a much changed and more friendlier tone "dont worry I know its hard to put a label on it at this stage, Lucy has told me all about you" suddenly I was at ease.

we spoke about what she did and she explained that Lucy was just adorable and she had really taken to her care free attitude. She told me how they had spoken over the last couple of days not as Nanny and ABDL but as friends and how Lucy looked forward to seeing her at the club the next time we visited. I asked Angela if she had spoken to Lucy about where Lucy wanted to go with her kink, she told me that she had but that wasn't her story to tell and that I would need to speak with Lucy. The one thing I was surprised about was that Lucy had agreed to only address Angela as Auntie when they met face to face. This was a change to the dynamic and there was now someone else that would a part of this secret world of diapers that we seemed to be building.

After our call Lucy and Angela continued to message and a few evenings later, while listening to another fangirl view of 'Angela' I finally corrected Lucy and told her that if she can only address Angela as Auntie when we went to the club then she can only refer to her as that when talking to me. Realisation hit Lucy like a train, she knew I was aware of her conversation but she first tried to accuse me of reading her messages, it was only when she had stopped yelling that I corrected her and told her I had spoken to Angela, on that news Lucy stormed off.

Around 30 minutes later and still with Lucy nowhere to be seen my phone started to vibrate, the called ID said Angel. I answered the call, and the voice on the other end was firm,

"Dan, I have received a rather nasty message off Lucy accusing me of telling you her secrets, please can you explain?"

I was instantly in a submissive mind set, Angela had a way of doing that and without thinking I blurted out "Yes Auntie"

There was silence for a moment before Angela continued with "Good, get on with it then"

I explained that I had simply corrected Lucy and asked her to refer to Angela as auntie when talking to me and that it was only meant as a way to implement their conversations into the dynamic. Angela sighed,