Lucy

As I lay on this matress my heart pounding and my head fuzzy both from the wine and the incredible orgasm I had just encounted the familiar wave of shame and guilt came over me as big Lucy pushed through. I was 24 a full grown woman who was capable of making her own decisions, who could drive and had a job, who had friends and did well in college yet here I was, diapered having just enjoyed one of the best sexual releases of my life. I shake off the feeling, it wont completely go for some time but I need to put it to the back of my mind and try to focus, I roll over and heave myself up using the bars of the crib and try to take in my surroundings which I had seen as I entered the room but not looked at closely. This was like a movie scene nursery with everything perfectly created to be like a youngsters nursery only every piece of furniture was to scale for an adult. I looked over at the changing table and for the first time I noticed the diapers below, they were similar to the ones that Auntie had used in the club, I looked down and pulled back the leg cuff of the onsie and sighed, they are like the one I am wearing. I  pull myself up further and manage to stand somewhat unsteadily as my legs are still shaking, even when stood the rail is still a good 4 inches above my head so there is no way out. I carry on looking around and can feel myself slipping back into little space, my surroundings dont scare me or make me want to flee but instead I feel calm and free for the first time in as long as I can remember. 

I sat down knowing that not only did I not want to fight for freedom I in fact didn't want to be free at all in this moment. I thought about the day, Dan had some explaining to do at some point in the future with the way he had set me up but that was for another day. I thought about the coffee with Claire and the relief that I had finally opened up to someone about my desires without the fear of judgement. We had been half way to the coffee shop after leaving the store and Claire had asked if my diaper was wet, I had blushed deep red and wanted to bolt but she had smiled and took my hand and told me it wasn't a big deal and that she had been around the scene long enough now. She asked about how we had gotten into this and I told her the story from the the start then she floored me with the next question, looking over her coffee with a slight grin she said

"And how long have you been an AB?"

I protested "No, im not, this is just fun, its not like that!!" This just got a bigger smile from Claire "I saw the way you looked around the room in the store, the last time I saw someone look like that was my nephew on Christmas day when he thought Santa had delivered the presents" 

I looked down, this wasn't something I had shared even with Dan but it was something I had been interested in for many years. Claire has a reassuring and knowing aura about her, its like she can see into your soul so I started to talk and I didn't stop till she knew everything like the diapers I used to steal when I baby sat, the pacifier I hid under my pillow till I went to collage, the forums and chat rooms and websites I visited the items I wish I could have bought today but didn't want to scare Dan away. By the time I had finished Claire knew more about me than anyone else on earth, she just listened then hugged me and said "Its okay Double L" I looked at her confussed before she said "Little Lucy".

My thoughts then moved onto the restaurant, people must had seen the bulk under my skirt and if they didnt see that someone will have seen me being loaded into the car seat in the back of aunties car. Then there was the conversation when we arrived 'adult talk' I wonder what that could mean and what they were chatting about, was this setting out the ground rules? Id agreed in a moment of euphoria to let Auntie be Auntie while we was here today and now i'm in her nursery. I am still really confussed about Angela, in one moment I want to wear a nice dress and drink cocktails with her and in the next I want her to put me over her lap and spank my ass for being naughty, this is something I'm going to need to work on in my own mind. I looked around the crib, there was a blanket and the sippy cup that I brought with me and I now really needed a drink so with a mixture of excitement and trepidation I put the cup to my mouth and guzzeled down nearly the full cup. I lay down and pulled up the blanket which was weighted and felt like I was being hugged and closed my eyes. 

I awoke some time later and realised I was wet which wasn't unusual after wine, it was still light outside so I hadn't slept for that long. The door to the room was still closed and after trying not to for what seemed like an age I finally buckeled and let my hand slip down to my diaper, I started to rub the outside and the crinkle sounded aplified in a room that was otherwide quiet. I realised that the feeling was dulled due to the thickness of the diaper which meant I had to rub harder, I was on the downslope to orgasmville when the door swung open and Dan walked in which made me retract my hand imediatly. he walked over "Hello sleepy head, we thought we could hear some crinkling on the monitor" I looked around and saw to my horror a monitor on a nearby table with the red light shining. Dan just smiled at my shock and asked if id had a good nap to which I nodded he then lowered the side of the crib and put his finger in the leg band of the diaper "Wet in more than one way I think" he said with a cheeky smile which made me blush crimson. Dan helped me out of the crib and took me over to the rocker, he sat down then tapped his lap for me to sit down as well which I did and we embraced for about 5 minuted before Dan spoke up

"I was wondering how you are feeling about today, have you had a good day?"

I cleared my throat "Yes daddy, I really enjoyed shopping and the restaurant"

"And you are ok with Auntie coming to meet us?" I nodded

"what do you think of this room?" I shrugged, I was still afraid to open up to him fully 

"Well, by the way you was rubbing your diaper I'd guess you like that also" I burried my head into his shoulder 

" No need to be shy baby but remember the rules, no touching yourself without permission" I lifted my head " Sorry daddy"

"Lucy, before we came up I asked if you was Okay with Aunty treating you like she does at the club today and you said yes, is that still the case?" I blushed again and nodded. 

We hugged for a few more minuted before daddy told me it was time to go down stairs.