Relief, Acceptence, Turning point

After the store it was already 1pm and I knew Lucy would be hungry, we had been to a secluded restaurant on a previous visit to the city with an outdoor area that overlooked the river and I had planned to meet Angela here at 2pm. The hotel that we had booked was only a short walk from the restaurant so we dropped the car and walked (Waddled) over, I had checked Lucy's diaper on route and although wet there was still plenty of life left in it. We found a table outside around a corner that was mostly private and orded wine and chatted over a glass or two, Lucy had her back to the door and right on 2pm I saw Angela round the corner she walked straight up to Lucy without her noticing and covered her eyes with her hands which made Lucy jump and she pulled them away only to look up and see Auntie stood there. The next few minutes were a little tense as Lucy fought emotions on being ambushed like this, eventually she hugged Auntie and began her apology which she blurted out like a like a 5 year old who has had too many sweets this made Angela smile which broke the tention and before long the two were chatting like friends again. As we ate Lucy managed to drink another two glasses of wine and was quite squiffy, this caused her to again lose her inhibitions and she slowly slipped further towards little space. Angela said she had her car with her and asked if we would like to visit her house which was only a short distance away, I looked at Lucy who nodded and we set out to the car but not before some strange looks for the squiffy girl with the puffy bum who was now waddling both because of the wine and the ever expanding diaper between her legs. we got to the car and I got an unexpected wink from Angela before she said "Lucy, Dan will ride up front and you in the back, take a look and decide which seat you want" I followed Lucy out of curiosity and as she opened the door I could see that the furthest seat was taken up by a very oversized safety seat similar to the one that babies used. Lucy froze and I didn't know if this would be too much for her but after a short time her head dropped in embarresment or shame as she pointed to the seat at the other side of the car. I walked her round and helped her in, I put each arm through the buckles then I had to pull up her dress so I could pull up the strap between her legs and clip it in. As I did this Lucy let out a little moan, I knew somewhere deep down she was actually enjoying this.

Weather it was the wine or the long day Lucy, after trying to see how good the restraints were, settled back and fell asleep, as her dress was pulled up her diaper was now on full show and I could see that the lines had all but vanished. We arrived a short time later at Angela's, As we pulled onto the drive way I couldn't help but be taken aback by the size of the house, it must have been close to 6000 sqft, Angela saw me looking "7 bedroom, 4 bathroom and a 3 room basement which comes in handy". I woke Lucy up who was too sleepy to realise the size of the home and simply followed us into the house where Angela led us to a snug and told us to relax why she got drinks, Lucy had now started to wake up and take in the surroundings and we spoke quickly about the cost and size of the house. Lucy, still slighty squiffy started to try and kiss me so I gave her a quick rub through her diaper and told her that good things come to those that wait, this seemed to satisfy her for the moment. I also asked if she was OK should Angela start to treat her as she does at the club and Lucy nodded. Angela arrived back with drinks for everyone, two glasses of Ice tea but the third was a sippy cup which Lucy looked at with confusion "I'm sorry Lucy but we dont want a tired squiffy girl spilling all over Aunties sofa" said Angela. This was the first time she had used the Auntie title today and Lucy blushed but took the sippy cup. I decided to seize the moment "Angela, we have been talking and we want to go over some ground rules with you so we dont have a repeat of the other week, is that OK? 

"Of course Dan but this is an adult conversation and I noticed in the car that Lucy is well overdue a change. If you take her up the stairs and turn right then the second door on the left you should find everything you need.........Go on quick quick" I stood and took Lucy by the hand, the other still had the sippy cup in it. 

"Also it may be good for Lucy to have a nap why we make adult talk" Lucy looked at her "Go on Lucy be a good girl" With that Lucy's resolve was broken and she waddled along with me. We did as told and went up the stairs, took a right then found the second door on the left, as we opened the door I'm not sure if it was the smell or the sight that hit me first. The room was mainly pink and had been set out like a nursery, there was a rocker in the corner, a changing table down one wall, a play corner and crib, the biggest crib I had ever seen. Like a ninja Angela had silently followed us "what do you think?" I jumped and stuttered "I've never seen anything like it" another moment passed "Well if Lucy wants to go in you can or there is another room across the hall where you can change her" I looked at Lucy who gave the slightest nod before looking down at the floor "Thats settled then, I'll leave you two to have a look around. There are some clothes in the closet that should be a suitable size for Lucy, she can't nap in a summer dress afterall". 

Without a word we entered the room that smelled of powders and lotions  and took in the sights,I found a stack of diapers benieth the changing table and found the size that Lucy used, it was a little more babyish than she was used to but hey when in Rome. I shouted her over and and she cautiously came "This is........." She couldn't finish the words but did allow me to pull her dress off over her head and remove her tights leaving her in just a bra and very wet diaper. I helped her onto the changing table and noticed she was staring at the crib "Are you going to be a good girl and have a nap in there in a moment" She blushed and tried to hide her face "Does Lucy want a nap?" she nodded "Thats setled then". I undid her diaper and and let the front fall down, as I wiped her I got between her legs and realised she was more than moist, she was slick. I left her there for a monent and went to the closit and picked out the most babyish croch button onsie I could find, I turned to Lucy "Does baby like this one?" she covered her face again so I brought it with me back to the table 

"Is baby going to be good for Daddy today?" 

"Yes Daddy"

"Is Baby enjoying this?" 

"Yes Daddy"

"Do you like the print on your new diaper?" 

"Yes Daddy"

I unfolded it and removed the old one and replaced it beneith her bottom then I went to work inserting fingers and rubbing till she was begging to cum then I stopped which was met with a cry that I have never heard from Lucy but now I knew she was putty in my hand. I taped up the diaper and had her sit up why I put the onsie over her head, the front read "Pee Pee Princess" I snapped the crotch shut and helped Lucy off the changing table, I could tell with the way she was moving that she was looking for any form of relief she could get for her kitty. I dropped down the side of the crib and helped her in then raised the side, the crib sides where around 6ft high and left no way out for the person contained inside. Lucy knelt holding the side rails beging for me to allow her to finish what I had started, What lucy hadnt realised is that I had seen a wand plugged in below the crib. I reached for the wand turned it on and put it between the bars telling Lucy not to move, as soon as it touched between her legs she was moaning and bouncing and begging to cum I gave her permission and she did so in a matter of seconds. Like a cartoon she hung there for a few moments before collapsing onto the matress and panting a thankyou to me.  "Its time for a sleep now Lucy, if you're good you might get rewarded again later" the only response I got was a groan as I left the room.