The Morning After

I woke the next morning to slight shaking of the bed and wasn't sure what was causing it, I slowly opened one eye to find Lucy with a hand down the front of her diaper playing with herself, she knew that she had to ask permission to play with herself when we was together so I quickly reached over and grabbed her wrist trapping her hand down the front of the diaper why she tried her best to remove it, she told me she was hungover and super horny after last night and she'd tried to wake me first but couldn't. This earned her a 10 minute timeout.

After some reluctance and complaint about a sore head she got up and went and stood with her nose against the wall which I was glad about as I didnt have the energy to do anything else. The silence of the room was broken with a loud hissing that seemed to go on forever, I opened my eyes again to see Lucy shuffling and the back of the diaper a little soggier then it had been

"Damn it Lucy, have you just pissed in that diaper?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because I'm in timeout and I'm not allowed to move or speak and I was desperate"

I knew this was a brat move but I couldn't disagree, she had followed the rules although I knew she wouldn't have pissed had she been wearing panties.

"Well dont think you're getting changed anytime soon young lady, girls who can't control themselves keep their diapers on"

there was no response to this, no protest, nothing.

After 10 minutes she was released from her punishment and went and crawled back in bed, she tried to start some action but I was way too hungover but I knew she wouldn't let up so I told her she could play with herself. She went to undo one of the tabs but I stopped her and told her she wasn't taking off the diaper so if she wanted to play it would need to be in the diaper she didn't want to put her hand inside so started to rub the front, this rocked the bed too much so I handed her the magic wand which she quickly went to work with, it was the only a couple of minutes before she let out a number of moans and grunts then climaxed before dropping the wand to the floor and winding her body around mine, the warm diaper pressed against my thigh.

We woke a couple of hours later and Lucy offered to go get us McDonald's to sort out the hangover, I expected her to get changed but she slipped on some leggings, a sweatshirt and jacket and left. I got up and got dressed and went to wait in the living room, when she arrived back I said 2 words that made her freeze in her tracks

"Lucy could you come here please"

She entered the room, McDonald's in one hand and drinks in the other, no way to protect herself

"yes, what is it"

I went over to her

"diaper check"

Her face went red and before she knew it I'd whipped down her leggings, she was now in the middle of the living room, McDonald's in hands leggings round her ankles and her diaper on Full display. I put my hand between her legs, it was warm, I ran a finger in the leg band, a mixture of piss and cum.

"You've pissed in this diaper why you have been out"

"I'm sorry, I, I, I..."

"If you dare tell me you didn't mean to I'll put you on punishment for a month"

"I'm sorry, its just so comfortable and easy and it makes my bits tingle when I do it"

I was taken aback by her honesty

"Well thank you for being so honest, if you like it that much you can stay in it for the rest of the day"

"But it smells a bit now"

"I dont care, you should have thought about that before you pissed in it, TWICE. As extra punishment there are no pants to be worn for the rest of the day, I want to see your diaper at all times"

With that I took the food and told her to take them off, she came and sat on the sofa next to me with nothing but a sweatshit and diaper on. She filled it numerous times that day and by 6pm, almost 30hrs since the first diaper I finally released her, both diapers where at the point to burst and once she was cleaned up we had an amazing night. She told me the humiliation and panic had been like no turn on she had ever had.