From Lucy to a brat

Over the coming weeks and months Lucy and myself became more and more comfortable with each others desires and we would buy new things and experiment, although Lucy was initially dominant the pendulum had started to swing and we were now a 50/50 switch couple.

As Lucy had either forgotten or didn't care that I still had the log in details to her tumblr account I would use these to stay ahead if the game and secretly log in and check her drafts and likes to see what she was enjoying this week, occasionally Lucy would go through phases of liking things that I was not into but when she liked something I thought was interesting I would incorporate it into our fun time and see how it went.

In our real life I would start to see signs of when Lucy wanted to be submissive as she would start to do bratty things like refusing to do chores around the apartment, being rude to people in public or talk about our bedroom adventures loudly so strangers could hear. The bratting got so bad over the following weeks and months that I found with more frequency that I was putting Lucy in timeouts and giving her spankings but she seemed to desensitise to this and even worse was enjoying it. I decided I needed something more hard hitting and Lucy after a particularly bad flair up that there would be no orgasms for a set period of time, this started off at 2 days but increased with every additional outburst.

It was after a particularly bad day whilst at the mall that Lucy got her worst punishment to date, she had tried to seduce me before leaving the house after not cumming for 3 days but I had told her we was running late and she would have to wait, she was than bratty all day and had been extra rude to a waitress, when I had pointed this out she told me to shut up. Lucy knew instantly that she was in for it and tried to apologise on the ride home but as soon as we were through the door she got spanked until she begged for it to stop, she was then put into time out for 1hr and after this told that it would be another week before she would be allowed to cum, this hurt Lucy the most and she begged for another punishment.

Over the next couple of days things got back to normal other than Lucy jumping on my at every chance trying to get an opportunity for release, this went on till the 4th day where I made Lucy give me pleasure why she had none. After this Lucy started to become bratty again, she spent the next day telling me every 30 minutes that she was horny and wet, on one occasion I places my hand between her legs and told her she didn't feel wet, another 30 minutes passed and Lucy was back but this time she stood in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes, a few seconds later I heard a hissing sound and watched at as croch and legs of her jeans became soaked. I sat in shock at the scene in front of me, watersports wasnt something I'd know Lucy to be into before, sensing my shock she went in for the kill

"Do I feel wet now?"

And with that she tuned and stormed out.

It took me a few minutes to collect myself and then I went to find Lucy who was stood in the kitchen still in her soaking pants with drips all around her feet, without a word I bent Lucy over the kitchen table and spanked her before sending her to get changed. We didn't speak of it for the rest of the day and Lucy quit trying to get pleasure out of me, I left to stay at home that evening and she text to say sorry for making a mess, I was a little surprised this was the only part she was apologising for but accepted anyway.

When I got home I logged into Lucy's tumblr and started to look through the posts she had liked, there had been a significant increase over the last few weeks of panty pissing posts and even a couple of ABDL posts with adults in wet and sometimes messy diapers. I didnt mention the posts to Lucy.

over the next week or so things got back to normal, once she had pleasure she slipped out of sub space and even became the dominant for a couple of sessions until one night she made a joke about putting me in my place when she pissed herself and saying i didn't know what to do.

This immediately snapped me into a different head space, I told Lucy I hadn't forgotten about her little 'accident' to which she snapped back that it was no accident.

"So you pissed your pants like a brat on purpose?"

Lucy stuttered, although she often adopted a brat attitude I had never actually used the word and it seemed to immediately switch her to a sub mindset.

"I, well I.... yes but only because I was frustrated"

"I noticed you didn't change them right away, do you like wearing wet jeans and panties?"

She went red, not sure what to say but I had a sure fire lie detector at my grasp. I pulled Lucy close, there was no protest and I think she was still stunned by the question, I stuck my hand down her pants and placed my fingers between her thighs, she was wet with excitement. Lucy knew immediately that she was on the back foot and backed away protesting her innocence while making her excuses to leave. I knew I had to use this and see where it may take us, I'd never participated in ABDL role play before but it certainly wasn't something that disgusted me and my curiosity was peaked.