The Next Day

I turned over in bed and reached out for Lucy but she was not there, it took me moment to remember what had happened the previous night and with a deep breath I looked over to check the monitor on the bedside table where the video feed showed Lucy still asleep. after some time I eventually dragged myself out of the bed and headed for a shower and to freshen up, 20 minutes later now fully dressed and ready for the day I checked the monitor again and saw Lucy getting restless so made my way to the nursery. As I opened the door there was a faint smell of pee in the air which after Lucy spending over 12hrs in the same diaper wasn't unexpected, I approached the crib and noticed that Lucy once again had the pacifier in her mouth but I  was sure it wasn't when I looked on the video feed on the monitor. I gave Lucy a little nudge and she opened her eyes and groaned, as she went to speak her words lisped and her hand shot to her mouth to remove the paci which made me chuckle and Lucy blush, she looked around taking in her surroundings before stretching. 

"Did Lucy sleep well last night?" a nod and a grunt said she did. 

the cover had come off in the night and Lucy was now lay in the crib with her onsie on full display, I reached through the bars without warning and cupped between her legs feeling the unmistakable warm feeling of fresh pee. She must have woken up whilst I was in the shower and peed before going back to sleep but that certainly wasnt the only extra pee that had been added to the diaper since last night and it was now close to capacity.

I asked Lucy if she was ready for a shower and got another nod and a grunt. I lowered the bars of the crib which had a unique double fold on the side that allowed the side of the crib to be very high when in use but then to be pushed back under the crib when not in use, this had been constructed by a real professional with an understanding of the needs of the room. Lucy was clearly still horny from the previous nights activities as when we hugged she started to nuzzle my neck and began to try and grind on my upper body, I reached between her legs and massaged for a second before telling her it wasn't the time whist screaming at myself internally as all I wanted to do was to tare off her clothes and take her right there. 

I helped Lucy down onto the step  then onto the floor, now she was standing you could clearly see the sag of the diaper and she didn't smell great either so I directed her towards the en-suite and told her to get cleaned up and I would leave her clothes out for the day for when she was ready so Lucy waddled off to the shower. I took out two sets of clothes as this would give me an idea of the mood that she was in, the first was a very childish outfit including a pair of thick stripe dungarees, a Disney print Tshirt and a pair of Mary Janes  with a daytime Rearz Lil Bella diaper that was slightly thicker that her usual brand but a lot thinner than the brand she had worn overnight. The second outfit was much more normal for a woman of 24 with a pair of jeans, bra and oversized Tshirt with the exception of the underwear which was a pullup as Lucy couldn't be fully trusted at this point. I left Lucy to sort herself out and pick her own outfit why I went to the kitchen where Angela was cooking up a storm for breakfast, we had spoken the previous day about Lucy deciding the path that she wanted to take for the day and that her outfit would be an indication so Angela had planned for both options with Fruit, porridge, pancakes and juice. If Lucy came down in her 'Little clothes' then it would be porridge spoon fed to her and a bottle with milk but if she picked her grownup outfit then she would be allowed to pick her own breakfast why we chatted about what the day would hold. Around 20 minutes later with the counter full of food Lucy came down the stairs with a spring in her step and greeted myself and Angela with a big Good Morning, she was wearing the adult clothes that I had left out so it would be an adult breakfast with conversation. Lucy came in for a cuddle and as I put my arm around her and cupped her butt cheeks I realised that she had taken a hybrid approach to dressing and although she had on her adult clothes she had put the Rearz diaper on underneath, she saw the surprise on my face and gave me a smile and a wink and put her finger to her lip to indicate it was a secret.